AT&T Roll Call!!

L-Train11

34 minutes ago, MackLewis said:

I’ll have the best seat in the house....my house anyways.

Gonna watch on TV.  FoxSW does a great job covering the state games.  Blessed to be from Texas and have the best high school football in the USA!

I'll be doing the same.  As I am on the transplant list, I have to stay within 4 hrs of Memorial Hermann and to go to Arlington is cutting that a LITTLE too close.

So, I'll put the game, put the TV on mute, listen to Bobby, Jon and Donnie on Thursday night, and Gary, John and Allen on Friday afternoon!

1 hour ago, WOSgrad said:

I'll be doing the same.  As I am on the transplant list, I have to stay within 4 hrs of Memorial Hermann and to go to Arlington is cutting that a LITTLE too close.

So, I'll put the game, put the TV on mute, listen to Bobby, Jon and Donnie on Thursday night, and Gary, John and Allen on Friday afternoon!

Praying you get your transplant and everything goes right. God's Blessings on you and your family! Prayers up

3 hours ago, WOSgrad said:

Wow!  Prayers and best of luck to you.  Hopefully the Lord meets your needs and you get the phone call soon!

And watching from your own living room ain’t a bad option either.

11 minutes ago, MackLewis said:

Wow!  Prayers and best of luck to you.  Hopefully the Lord meets your needs and you get the phone call soon!

And watching from your own living room ain’t a bad option either.

Thanks!

I have done it 3 of the past 4 years (I did go when they were at NRG as I was 15 minutes away from Memorial Hermann then, LOL) and it served me well.

My only hope is that they don't have that McCoy character doing the color during the WO-S game.  He has made so many mistakes so often over the last couple of years that it leads me to think that he did those gigs drunk!

On 12/16/2017 at 1:17 PM, WOSgrad said:

Thanks!

I have done it 3 of the past 4 years (I did go when they were at NRG as I was 15 minutes away from Memorial Hermann then, LOL) and it served me well.

My only hope is that they don't have that McCoy character doing the color during the WO-S game.  He has made so many mistakes so often over the last couple of years that it leads me to think that he did those gigs drunk!

Agreed 100%! He is awful! That's Colt McCoy's dad huh?