West Orange Stark vs Pleasant Grove

tennisbc

1 hour ago, tennisbc said:

Pleasant Grove has played a tougher schedule than WOS.South Texas teams as a whole are not very good.The side of the bracket WOS comes out of every year there are so many bad teams.Wos Cuero Wimberley Liberty Hill are a few exceptions.

This was a post on another forum, really?

Well...their schedule did just get a lot tougher.

4 hours ago, #1stangfan said:

Well...their schedule did just get a lot tougher.

We offered to play several teams from the east Kilgore said no the after we played cartarge because we were too physical Celina said no and others declined as well so go back and tell all those Howard the cowards anywhere anytime anyplace doesn't matter to us

18 hours ago, ladybug33 said:

Yea, on that Crappy East Texas site they are saying that PG has 300 pound lineman who have the ability to beat someone down with an ugly stick. LMAO! They should find some extra oxygen on the way to stop  WOS speed next Friday. 

PG oline averages 248. They got a guard a team 183 so that brings it down. 

That crappy ET site is up to 6 pages now for this game... two pages here?

14 hours ago, MBaller#1 said:

Is it possible to see a Wo-s Manvel or Wo-s Carthage game in a kickoff classic next year.

WOS/Carthage is a good game any year.  Wish they could play this year.  IMO Carthage is the best 4A team this year regardless of division.  But WOS would give them a great game.

And a WOS/Manvel game would end up like the last time WOS lost a game.  They got manhandled by Richmond Foster.  WOS don’t have the depth to beat the better 5A teams anymore.

23 hours ago, GUNHO said:

Well here we go again. The other boards have jumped on the PG bandwagon and say we have no idea what we are fixing to face.Think I have heard that before.lol

I agree! ! I truly believe these ppl that jumps on this board has no clue on how a team can defeat w.o.if they knew our kids they would know 2 things.a team can't get in late 4th qtr games with them bcz the average  teamhas big linemen that gets tired in the 4th qtr. And second once coach T sees wat an opponent is trying to run.he will adjust.and then they become a different animal. These  ppl need to stop watching the few Lil games PG has played against weaker teams.i truly believe these ppl don't know how hard it is to 3peat.these kids are all heart!! 

26 minutes ago, Eagleborn said:

No Mike. We’ve been through before. 

But you know good and damn well if someone over there said this site was crappy you would lose it. 

Not necessarily.

Making a statement here on this site that it is crap, yes, I address that comment. If someone made that statement at the other site about our site I would not address it, even if I could since I am banned over there.

Checked PG out on some YouTube highlights. Solid coached football club that relies on execution. They have a big line and have some nifty backs. Occasionally will run a pass play just to keep defense honest. Lots of misdirection plays. Gilmer put some points on them but couldn't stop them. I look for the Mustangs to sell out on the run on first down and put them in some long yardage situations. I believe the Stangs will be up for the challenge