West Orange Stark vs Pleasant Grove

tennisbc

28 minutes ago, ManiacAlum2000 said:

Based on what I'm reading on Smoaky, PG is in for a spectacular crow eating session if they don't win tomorrow. I mean they run the greatest wing-T ever AND throw it like 8 times a game. How will WO-S ever defend that?

All the more reason I don't like PG. I know they are excited because it's their first ever trip to the finals. But jeez......there opponent has a freaking 40 game winning streak. At least have some respect. Few do........most don't.

Everyone in Texas, needs to write the UIL and demand that the Champiponships be moved to a more centrally located location, than Dallas. Of course, we in Southeast Texas, would love Houston, but that is as unfair as Dallas. I propose the Alamodome, in San Antonio. One official said it os only 25 miles less, from Orange to Dallas, versus Orange to San Antone. I know it is over a hour and a half less, for me to drive to San Antone, versus Dallas. 

I wrote everyone at these address:

This is the hidden content, please

On 12/21/2017 at 10:06 AM, lostaussie said:

Their athletes. Sometimes it's not about the scheme. It's about the athletes. PG has them all over the field on both sides of the ball. They are well conditioned and they will not wind. We ran them all over the field for 4 quarters and they will not stop coming. 

What you are going to see is a mirror. Other than the offensive schemes these 2 teams look alot like each other. Big, strong, fast and athletic. This game is going to be EPIC and I for one can't wait to watch it. But win lose or draw you will not run PG in the ground. 

Good luck to both. I hope it's all it's built up to be.......and I think it will be. 

Y'all remember when I said this and got phoo phooed. I knew those big boys never winded against us and I promise we tried to run them in the ground. What I found interesting in the broadcast was that #90, the defensive lineman that wreaked havoc all day at 300lbs.......is a freaking starter on PGs soccer team. I guess that was why he was so well conditioned. 

39 minutes ago, lostaussie said:

Y'all remember when I said this and got phoo phooed. I knew those big boys never winded against us and I promise we tried to run them in the ground. What I found interesting in the broadcast was that #90, the defensive lineman that wreaked havoc all day at 300lbs.......is a freaking starter on PGs soccer team. I guess that was why he was so well conditioned. 

you were rt - dam good ball player- great feet and movement