West Orange Stark vs Pleasant Grove

tennisbc

Im glad the Stangs made it back. Never thought they would, but they keep playing beyond their expected capabilities, and winning. They do not get shook, just play hard nose football. PG has size on their side, but when did WOS ever have size? That "Mustang Mile" weeds out the big boys. And, I can guarantee that there is not one Mustang scared of one of those PG big boys. They will put a hit on them just like they weighed 165 lbs. PG may win, but if they do, they will know they did not get it cheap. I'm with Greg Tepper on this one, and choose the Mustangs to win it all. 

15 hours ago, Goblin said:

Oh hi blackflag.  Gilmer’s kinda bored these days I guess? Why are you slumming over here? (This is WOS87 btw)

Not really bored even if my team is not playing.  I love me some high school football, and this week it's over.  Kinda depressing when I think about it...

I'm over here just to see what's going on with y'all to see if I can get a better feel for this game.  There's so much chest beating and other nonsense going on over there it's tough to have any real football talk on the ET site.  It's humorous at times, though.  I have to admit that.  It's dead on the downlow.  Nobody from PG gets on there.  They just now discovered that there were internet forums in that part of Texarkana when PG starting winning, so I guess they don't know about that one.

No kidding, though.  Congrats to the Mustangs.  I'll admit I was one of those that thought the streak would end before this week somehow.  It's amazing to be there AGAIN after losing JD, and so many players to graduation.

And, I have absolutely no statistics (team or player), no roster, no real information available to make an educated guess in the title game.  I'd like to know who to look for before actually watching the game.

Looking forward to an EPIC matchup with the Hawks and Mustangs.
Not coming on to talk smack, too much flying on the Smoaky site.
Just had a feeling that PG would end up at the end of the year playing WOS.
I know one Coach will motivated for his team by more than usual.
Our Boys have never been this far in football, nothing like the Dynasty you have in Orange, but for this one year, they are thrilled for the shot at The Man, and will give you their best.
Here's hoping everyone is healthy to play, and to finish.

Safe travels, y'all.

31 minutes ago, HawkNation said:

Our Boys have never been this far in football, nothing like the Dynasty you have in Orange, but for this one year, they are thrilled for the shot at The Man, and will give you their best.

Safe travels, y'all.

Welcome to SETX!

Looking forward to a great game as well.

let your kids enjoy the moment - months of hard work and focus -- win lose or draw its the experience of a lifetime

36 minutes ago, HawkNation said:

Safe travels, y'all.

10 hours ago, blackflag said:

Not really bored even if my team is not playing.  I love me some high school football, and this week it's over.  Kinda depressing when I think about it...

I'm over here just to see what's going on with y'all to see if I can get a better feel for this game.  There's so much chest beating and other nonsense going on over there it's tough to have any real football talk on the ET site.  It's humorous at times, though.  I have to admit that.  It's dead on the downlow.  Nobody from PG gets on there.  They just now discovered that there were internet forums in that part of Texarkana when PG starting winning, so I guess they don't know about that one.

No kidding, though.  Congrats to the Mustangs.  I'll admit I was one of those that thought the streak would end before this week somehow.  It's amazing to be there AGAIN after losing JD, and so many players to graduation.

And, I have absolutely no statistics (team or player), no roster, no real information available to make an educated guess in the title game.  I'd like to know who to look for before actually watching the 

We keep our cards close to the vest.  Still waiting for that Gilmer rematch #3 if you guys would actually win.  

Does anyone know channel for time warner?The guide has wos and pg at3:00 for 1 hour then showsufc fight flashback at 4:: No other game is listed that night This is in channel 26 sports southwest is their another Please post am working and want to record to watch when get off.

56 minutes ago, wo-76 said:

Does anyone know channel for time warner?The guide has wos and pg at3:00 for 1 hour then showsufc fight flashback at 4:: No other game is listed that night This is in channel 26 sports southwest is their another Please post am working and want to record to watch when get off.

That is the channel.  You'll have to do what I did.  On spectrum, it gives you the option of continuing to record after the scheduled time.  I set mine for 2 hours after the scheduled time.

3 hours ago, oldage football said:

let your kids enjoy the moment - months of hard work and focus -- win lose or draw its the experience of a lifetime

My boys will be at the game with us, came in from out of town. Their playing days are gone, '08 and '09, then ''11-'12. I think they, as the whole community loves the idea.  We are used to supporting our team at State, Craig Jones brought the baseball team to Austin a lot the last decade, a tradition that brought us 8 of ten years there. 

He is one of the Best Baseball minds around. i hope he has a great career with the Mustangs.

5 hours ago, HawkNation said:

Safe travels, y'all.

Great first post.  I only get on Smoaky this time of year, mainly for the entertainment value (much of it unintended) of the posters.  I too look forward to what I believe will be a very good game.  Safe travels to you and your family and thanks for stopping by.