West Orange Stark vs Pleasant Grove

tennisbc

7 hours ago, dj said:

Whoever this guy is truly doesn't know football.  They sit and look at who played who.instead of matchups for these 2 teams.PG truly deserve to be in the big dance.but some of the things that they do on offense want work against w.o defense. Both teams have played against some half way descent teams.all these ppl on here with all doubting.truly don't understand never measure the heart of a champion! 

I'm right along with you it's going to be a good game and it might even be a low scoring game or even overtime both of these two teams have very good defense stats to me don't even matter it's how you play and discipline of the team which team that have the most discipline will come out on top

7 hours ago, WOSFAN99 said:

I'm right along with you it's going to be a good game and it might even be a low scoring game or even overtime both of these two teams have very good defense stats to me don't even matter it's how you play and discipline of the team which team that have the most discipline will come out on top

Well it's 4 things that is very key after watching 3 or 4 game tapes of PG. One w.o has to continue not turn the ball over and be sound in the kicking game period.(punts and kickoff coverage).and to stop all the stupid penalties. And they will be fine. 2. PG needs to throw away those end around plays it want work against this defense. 3.PG has a few big linemen but they don't move well.that is a no no against this defense. 4. 79 and 90 had to find a way to preserve energy bcz if they are tired come the 4th qtr which I expect they will be. The end result want be gud.

21 hours ago, PlayActionPass said:

PG is a better version of Kennedale because they throw the ball better that Kennedale does.

PG is well coached, but they do not have the staff that Coach Thompson does.

Both teams have great defenses.

WOS has the experience factor.

This very well could be the best game of all the State Championship contest. Can't wait to see this one.

Pleasant Grove is not a better version of Kennedale; Kennedale and WOS went to overtime to decide their game and both are in the big dance. I got WOS by 14 points in this one. Personally, I think Madisonville would beat Pleasant Grove; having a big O-line ain't all that. Having a physically fit O-line is.

1 hour ago, robanadana said:

Pleasant Grove is not a better version of Kennedale; Kennedale and WOS went to overtime to decide their game and both are in the big dance. I got WOS by 14 points in this one. Personally, I think Madisonville would beat Pleasant Grove; having a big O-line ain't all that. Having a physically fit O-line is.

Not a huge fan of PG, but you obviously have not seen PG up close and personal. They are big, but they can move too and they will do it for 4 quarters. I really hope WOS is not sleeping on the Hawks or this could be a rude awakening. PG throws the ball much better than Kennedale did at the time WOS played them. The Mustangs will have to defend the entire field, because PG will stretch you horizontally with the speed sweep and vertically with the play action passing game.

48 minutes ago, PlayActionPass said:

Not a huge fan of PG, but you obviously have not seen PG up close and personal. They are big, but they can move too and they will do it for 4 quarters. I really hope WOS is not sleeping on the Hawks or this could be a rude awakening. PG throws the ball much better than Kennedale did at the time WOS played them. The Mustangs will have to defend the entire field, because PG will stretch you horizontally with the speed sweep and vertically with the play action passing game.

Hmmmm    ok

2 hours ago, PlayActionPass said:

This comment that we hear over and over again is just ridiculous.  WOS will never sleep on a team so let’s just stop saying that.  

3 minutes ago, sportsfan_01 said:

This comment that we hear over and over again is just ridiculous.  WOS will never sleep on a team so let’s just stop saying that.  

That is the reason I said HOPE. 

I know Coach T and his staff are not and with it being a State Championship game, I would think the players aren't either.

9 hours ago, robanadana said:

Well said ! And I totally agree with you. Even on the defensive side of the ball. I truly believe #79 and #90  want hold up late in this ball game. WO-S isn't a power running team. And with Chaka running through qb keeper they really gonna have to chase him.we're a perimeter team so that helps us some. But I truly believe that every team for the last 4 weeks of this playoff has had great coaches.  

7 minutes ago, blackflag said:

Is it true?  Y'all playing in the championship game again?  How did y'all do that?

Awww.  I don't know.  To hear some folks up your way tell it, they have no business being there.  They are only there because they haven't played anybody all season and we're told that on Friday we will see something like we have never seen before and will be frozen in shock.  Don't know if it is true, but that is what we are hearing.

4 minutes ago, WOSgrad said:

Awww.  I don't know.  To hear some folks up your way tell it, they have no business being there.  They are only there because they haven't played anybody all season and we're told that on Friday we will see something like we have never seen before and will be frozen in shock.  Don't know if it is true, but that is what we are hearing.

Dang!  Y'all must pretty dang good to make it there 4 years in a row.  Hmmm...  Got any stats on Chaka?  Dang, y'all must play something called D-Fence down there, or sumpin'.  Can I borrow your DC for a few years?  Do ya mind?

7 minutes ago, blackflag said:

Dang!  Y'all must pretty dang good to make it there 4 years in a row.  Hmmm...  Got any stats on Chaka?  Dang, y'all must play something called D-Fence down there, or sumpin'.  Can I borrow your DC for a few years?  Do ya mind?

Nah.  Given y'all the DC would be like giving Bill Gates an extra couple of bucks.  Y'all would probably appreciate it but you would be just fine without it.

43 minutes ago, blackflag said:

Yeah...that's just what everyone needs is for the Buckeyes to start playing defense.Nooooo thank you.lol