Has Mueller's Team Lost All Credibility ?

Hagar

I'm starting to wonder if Mueller did not in fact, create a cover for Trump. Could Mueller have purposely stacked his team with anti-Trump personnel with the sole intention of discrediting any of their findings? Also, I'm wondering if he knew that these men were blatantly anti-Trump, and put them on his team knowing they would come under intense scrutiny, thus exposing their corruptness. I have no idea...just food for thought.

6 minutes ago, Englebert said:

I'm starting to wonder if Mueller did not in fact, create a cover for Trump. Could Mueller have purposely stacked his team with anti-Trump personnel with the sole intention of discrediting any of their findings? Also, I'm wondering if he knew that these men were blatantly anti-Trump, and put them on his team knowing they would come under intense scrutiny, thus exposing their corruptness. I have no idea...just food for thought.

That's certainly a possible scenario, and one that never entered my flu infested brain.  And based on that story, we could possibly see more revelations in the near future.  What better way to "innocently" expose them?  

34 minutes ago, REBgp said:

That's certainly a possible scenario, and one that never entered my flu infested brain.  And based on that story, we could possibly see more revelations in the near future.  What better way to "innocently" expose them?  

I heard Alan Dershowitz stating that he thought all of Mueller's eventual findings could be largely discredited because of the anti-Trump bias, and I got to thinking, "Could Mueller be doing this on purpose?" It's kinda far out there, but not totally implausible. And yes, what better way to expose corruption than by simply putting focus on it.