Newton 56 Boling 28/FINAL/EAGLES ADVANCE TO AT&T!!!

WOSgrad

I'm not a small-town person at all lol but I love Newton, probably my favorite small town ever. People have been great to me up there. And coach Johnston, even through his sickness, always welcomed me with open arms up there (even when I wrote about him criticizing the Newton fans the last season they went to state).

I said that to say, congrats Eagles! Finish the job this time, I know yall can do it.

Way to go Eagles.  Seems like we always have the Stangs, but after your convincing win over Silsbee, I started thinking we might have two great teams.  For a change, I was right, and so glad.  How impressive to spot Boling 14, then get another convincing win.  This Gunter team is very impressive, but they haven't play anyone like Newton.  You can win this game.  All it'll take is the same effort and execution you exhibited last night.  All of SE Tex is behind you.  I'm Eagle proud down here in Evadale.  One more win!