West Orange-Stark 30 Wimberley 21/FINAL/MUSTANGS GOING BACK TO AT&T!!!

WOSgrad

Last year most thought the SC was a lock (including me).  This year?  Well we all knew you'd be good - that's a minimum at WOS, but to have so many new starters step up and play Mustang football has made this years team even more special.  So in the SC game, step it up one more time.  Man, everyone in the area should be proud of y'all.  Here in Evadale, I'm Mustang Proud!  You CAN do it.  One more win!

On 12/16/2017 at 10:52 PM, TxHoops said:

Somebody refresh my memory on the poster who used to tell us WOS was great in SETX but not a state power.  The teams in East Texas were much better programs.  Oh I’m sure he will deny it now and the old site is gone.  But I remember.  And I think he recently has come back around.  

But for that guy and the others who would chime in, I got about 40 reasons, a 4th consecutive trip to the finals, and a shot at a 3peat to prove you had zero clue what you were talking about.  

Now finish this Stangs!!!

One of those people was someone named 89falcon. He is conveniently no longer here. That username has been quiet since 2014. Coincidence?

24 minutes ago, griff said:

One of those people was someone named 89falcon. He is conveniently no longer here. That username has been quiet since 2014. Coincidence?

That would be the one.  I noticed him back recently with his Metroplex Pom Poms. I thought he might deny those statements but I can’t be the only one who vividly remembers.