West Orange-Stark 30 Wimberley 21/FINAL/MUSTANGS GOING BACK TO AT&T!!!

WOSgrad

All of the people who get on here and spew about stats and why their team should win or will win need to step back and take a look at what WOS is doing. They are making SETX Sports history. WHat a team. What a town. What a program. What a great group of kids. WHAT A GREAT SET OF COACHES. Way to go WOS. This Indian is so very proud of you guys.

17 minutes ago, prepballfan said:

All of the people who get on here and spew about stats and why their team should win or will win need to step back and take a look at what WOS is doing. They are making SETX Sports history. WHat a team. What a town. What a program. What a great group of kids. WHAT A GREAT SET OF COACHES. Way to go WOS. This Indian is so very proud of you guys.

Great post prep.  Well said!

Somebody refresh my memory on the poster who used to tell us WOS was great in SETX but not a state power.  The teams in East Texas were much better programs.  Oh I’m sure he will deny it now and the old site is gone.  But I remember.  And I think he recently has come back around.  

But for that guy and the others who would chime in, I got about 40 reasons, a 4th consecutive trip to the finals, and a shot at a 3peat to prove you had zero clue what you were talking about.  

Now finish this Stangs!!!

Man this game almost gave me all types of heart attacks. We definitely beat the odds. We were counted out so much all year, even by people on here, but I said there was something special about this team. They fight , fight and fight til the clock hits 0:00. Defense played their butts off and Offense can score when needed. Beyond proud of this group. Now let's finish it off and bring it back again. 

1 hour ago, wosfan1992 said:

Man this game almost gave me all types of heart attacks. We definitely beat the odds. We were counted out so much all year, even by people on here, but I said there was something special about this team. They fight , fight and fight til the clock hits 0:00. Defense played their butts off and Offense can score when needed. Beyond proud of this group. Now let's finish it off and bring it back again. 

I been saying all that this could be another 3 yr run but nobody is listing