Nederland 41 Beaumont West Brook 57/FINAL

WOSgrad

2 hours ago, team first said:

Obviously he would have to finish his sophomore year to see how they compare  to each other after 2 years of high school ball. 

Hefner started as a freshman and Weisbrod didn't, does that make Hefner better? Of course it doesn't. Just like if Hefner doesn't win offensive player of the year this year doesn't make Weisbrod better than Hefner. 

Agreed.  And Hefner is a guard and Weisbrod is/was a post.  Comparing them is pretty ludicrous to begin with.  To put use an analogy with your Tigers, it’s like comparing Pistol Pete and Shaq.  Pretty tough to do. 

11 minutes ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

Weisbrod didn't start as a freshman ONLY because Nederland had the Twin Tower Seniors, Forney (6'5") and Smith (6'7") starting, but still got lots of playing time.  Nederland was loaded.  

Exactly you can’t make a point who’s better or not due to the fact that every team is different every year is different. Colten may well be the better high school player, but rt now the colleges like Hefner better than they ever liked Colten. 

6 minutes ago, team first said:

Exactly you can’t make a point who’s better or not due to the fact that every team is different every year is different. Colten may well be the better high school player, but rt now the colleges like Hefner better than they ever liked Colten. 

Colton was an undersized big.  Hefner is a long guard who plays longer than his height and he’s still growing.  If Colton were 6’10” or better, he could play in the langue imo.  

31 minutes ago, kingjames said:

What the Tigers have to do with this coach

5 minutes ago, team first said:

He was talking to me about my LSU tigers. Saying how it's hard to compare different positions, Pistol Pete a guard and Shaquille O'Neal a post. Both great players but hard to say who was the better player. 

^

This

18 minutes ago, kingjames said:

Tx Hoops is a Texas guy coach 

Yeah but we only have KD.   Couldn’t come up with a good analogy there :D  Hopefully Bamba will be a perennial all star and we can use him next time :D 

5 minutes ago, team first said:

He was talking to me about my LSU tigers. Saying how it's hard to compare different positions, Pistol Pete a guard and Shaquille O'Neal a post. Both great players but hard to say who was the better player. 

10-4 I’m a Tiger fan and just because of BMT SOUJA feels the way he feels all Tiger fans don’t feel that way I think the kid is a heckuva talent watch him grow over the years basketball wise and we shouldn’t crucify every game he plays the great ones have off nights like I said before it’s over move on and be better

6 minutes ago, TxHoops said:

^

This

Yeah but we only have KD.   Couldn’t come up with a good analogy there :D  Hopefully Bamba will be a perennial all star and we can use him next time :D 

Gotcha