Nederland 41 Beaumont West Brook 57/FINAL

WOSgrad

9 hours ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

He wasn't the high scoring player....  Strange...  They took a double digit loss to WB.  Surely he wasn't held in check like that when he plays elite completion from all over the country in AAU basketball.  I'm sure WB don't have any of those national players playing for them...

I hate when ppl come for kids. This isn’t  your first time making snide remarks Soulja your not around these kids kids enough to even try and make an assumption about if he is good enough . What college coaches have you spoken with ,how many in your contacts I’m guessing  ZERO.im no expert either but I do talk to coaches a lot of them & have a bunch in my contacts . If you knew anything  about the game it’s always about upside. Quentin Grimes was not even close to where he is now as a fresh or soph. But it’s called development and that’s something you know nothing about obviously. In his class he has to be top 50 in the state of Texas and based on POTENTIAL  he could get to 6’6 -6’8  wing type which would put his recruitment on a whole other level.  Stop comparing summer ball to Hs ball they are like strawberries and grapes. Summer ball is about what you will play on the next level Hs ball is about what your teams needs you to in ordee to win .  STAY IN YO LANE !!!!! 

50 minutes ago, BlkMamba24 said:

I hate when ppl come for kids. This isn’t  your first time making snide remarks Soulja your not around these kids kids enough to even try and make an assumption about if he is good enough . What college coaches have you spoken with ,how many in your contacts I’m guessing  ZERO.im no expert either but I do talk to coaches a lot of them & have a bunch in my contacts . If you knew anything  about the game it’s always about upside. Quentin Grimes was not even close to where he is now as a fresh or soph. But it’s called development and that’s something you know nothing about obviously. In his class he has to be top 50 in the state of Texas and based on POTENTIAL  he could get to 6’6 -6’8  wing type which would put his recruitment on a whole other level.  Stop comparing summer ball to Hs ball they are like strawberries and grapes. Summer ball is about what you will play on the next level Hs ball is about what your teams needs you to in ordee to win .  STAY IN YO LANE !!!!! 

*Ouch* Souljah, Mamba makes some good points here. 

35 minutes ago, BlkMamba24 said:

I actually had a full 3 or 4 paragraph rebuttal to your post, but decided not to because I've previously stated why I'm watching this kid and why I'll make opinions until I see him.  Sorry that I struck a nerve with you, Bro, but you'll be ok.  Trust me.  And Stevie wonder and Ray Charles can see talent and also anyone has an opinion.  Don't mean that it's any better or worse than yours.  

Snide remarks?  If it was directed an anyone in particular, I'd a dress it to that person.  So I don't hide behind snide remarks.  I think the kid is good, I just question how good he is.  As I've said before, we'll see soon enough.  

Stay in my lane?  This is my lane, and I'll continue to give my thoughts, so naw.  

And just for future reference, you may want to practice what you preach because there's still a topic that you didn't address when you tried to step in someone else lane concerning the Ozen/West Brook game like a month back.  

6 minutes ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

I actually had a full 3 or 4 paragraph rebuttal to your post, but decided not to because I've previously stated why I'm watching this kid and why I'll make opinions until I see him.  Sorry that I struck a nerve with you, Bro, but you'll be ok.  Trust me.  And Stevie wonder and Ray Charles can see talent and also anyone has an opinion.  Don't mean that it's any better or worse than yours.  

Snide remarks?  If it was directed an anyone in particular, I'd a dress it to that person.  So I don't hide behind snide remarks.  I think the kid is good, I just question how good he is.  As I've said before, we'll see soon enough.  

Stay in my lane?  This is my lane, and I'll continue to give my thoughts, so naw.  

And just for future reference, you may want to practice what you preach because there's still a topic that you didn't address when you tried to step in someone else lane concerning the Ozen/West Brook game like a month back.  

Man you have zero credibility in this basketball world who are YOU to decide if this kid is good enough. If college coaches say he is then guess what he is . They don’t hand out scholarships like it’s the oprah show bruh , and someone else lane Westbrook /Ozen you still on  that officiating bs man go to sleep and wake back up you dreaming and reaching .

7 minutes ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

Mamba has selective comprehension this morning apparently  because I've explained my thoughts on the kid and why I'm watching him.  

Quit while your ahead all the big words your using from your trusty thesaurus won’t help you Soulja.

4 minutes ago, BlkMamba24 said:

Man you have zero credibility in this basketball world who are YOU to decide if this kid is good enough. If college coaches say he is then guess what he is . They don’t hand out scholarships like it’s the oprah show bruh , and someone else lane Westbrook /Ozen you still on  that officiating bs man go to sleep and wake back up you dreaming and reaching .

I have as little credibility as you.  I seem to recall you making mention of a weak/strong bracket debate.  That to this date is one of the most asinine excuses/reasons that a team loses in a tournament.  

And I'm wide awake, thanks to Folgers coffee and your above mindless rambling.

10 minutes ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

I have as little credibility as you.  I seem to recall you making mention of a weak/strong bracket debate.  That to this date is one of the most asinine excuses/reasons that a team loses in a tournament.  

And I'm wide awake, thanks to Folgers coffee and your above mindless rambling.

Lol you still have no clue so yea your still sleep !!!!!  I won’t say what I’ve done because I take no credit in helping kids so my conscience is in a great place. At least 85% of kids playing in this area to Houston  know who I am can you say the same so nah my credibility is not where you are sorry I dont want to be In the clown group