Super Gold First Team Football

DannyShapiroBE

This is just our first team for football. Second team will be released on Sunday in the newspaper.

13 selections on offense (2 QB, 3 RB, 2 WR, 5 OL, 1 K), 13 on defense (4 DL, 4 LB, 4 DB, 1 P) 

Football is slides 1 to 24. Five players were not at the event (Kalon Barnes, Silsbee | Jonathan Hageon, Silsbee | Elijah Hines, Memorial | Preston Riggs, PN-G | Paul Ivory, WO-S)

Superlatives also included in the slideshow.

This is the hidden content, please

10 hours ago, DannyShapiroBE said:

This is just our first team for football. Second team will be released on Sunday in the newspaper.

13 selections on offense (2 QB, 3 RB, 2 WR, 5 OL, 1 K), 13 on defense (4 DL, 4 LB, 4 DB, 1 P) 

Football is slides 1 to 24. Five players were not at the event (Kalon Barnes, Silsbee | Jonathan Hageon, Silsbee | Elijah Hines, Memorial | Preston Riggs, PN-G | Paul Ivory, WO-S)

Superlatives also included in the slideshow.

This is the hidden content, please

I'll comment when I see the lists, not sure who is on it by the pics.  But certainly would expect Simmons who led 225a to be in if Hines was on the team.  Congrats to all the selections, especially, the 2 returning in the Dogs secondary.

congrats to tyrese white of hamshire for making the 1st team as a running back , the 1st running back in probably 20 years from hf to make the team. he had 1,743 yrds 14 tds in just 9 games on a 2-7 ball club.  glad to see  the young man get some recognition . he was the 2nd player in schools history to have 3 straight 1,000 yrd seasons (k king the 1st) . 

2 hours ago, Everythingfootball#62 said:

congrats to tyrese white of hamshire for making the 1st team as a running back , the 1st running back in probably 20 years from hf to make the team. he had 1,743 yrds 14 tds in just 9 games on a 2-7 ball club.  glad to see  the young man get some recognition . he was the 2nd player in schools history to have 3 straight 1,000 yrd seasons (k king the 1st) . 

He was a good player!

11 hours ago, Brubaker said:

I'll comment when I see the lists, not sure who is on it by the pics.  But certainly would expect Simmons who led 225a to be in if Hines was on the team.  Congrats to all the selections, especially, the 2 returning in the Dogs secondary.

Don’t think either made first team. But I feel the same about Lumberton’s rb Ward, hopefully both these players will make second team.