Global Warming Update!

Reagan

On 2/27/2019 at 11:30 PM, Reagan said:

This is the hidden content, please

Saw this one this morning. Must be global cooling. Should we panick?

Los Angeles did not reach 70 degrees in February for first time in at least 132 years: report

Explore the Fox News apps that are right for you at

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Reagan said:

This is an obama appointed judge.  Again -- this is what liberal appointed judges are for:  to rule against America! 

This "judge" needs to be held accountable. I suggest he must prove to his own court that Man-Made Global Warming is detrimental to Earth's health. Maybe he is the one that needs to be halted. It is really sickening to have a person in his position using an unproven theory on which to base his decisions. Maybe a 30 day timeout is in order for him to do a little soul searching on the importance of his job. Me personally, I think he needs to be removed from the bench immediately and permanently.

• 1 month later...

When discussing GW or MMGW, immediately proponents quote the scientists.  That’s the foundation for the whole Bruhaha.  So, if scientists don’t agree with the Left, those on the Left are quick to say they were bought.  Oh, like the scientists who get these Hugh grants to find GW?  Yes, scientists are for sale.  Check out the Left’s reaction to scientist that Coca-Cola paid to see if the sugary drink makes you fat.

1 hour ago, Reagan said:

Global warming is a hoax.  And like I've always said -- the left will always change the name,and direction, if what they are using isn't scaring you.  Remember, back in the early years it was global cooling.  That didn't work, so...

We report, we decide, you just shut up and listen...sadly, many are doing just that.

The crisis we are experiencing is a fake news crisis.

2 hours ago, Reagan said:

Global warming is a hoax.  And like I've always said -- the left will always change the name,and direction, if what they are using isn't scaring you.  Remember, back in the early years it was global cooling.  That didn't work, so...

You nailed it.  They’ve been predicting our demise repeatedly, and voila, we’re still here.

You’re right LRF, the thing to worry about is a Fake News Crisis.

• 3 weeks later...
Quote:

May 30, 2019. St. Mary, Montana. Officials at Glacier National Park (GNP) have begun quietly removing and altering signs and government literature which told visitors that the Park's glaciers were all expected to disappear by either 2020 or 2030.

In recent years the National Park Service prominently featured brochures, signs and films which boldly proclaimed that all glaciers at GNP were melting away rapidly. But now officials at GNP seem to be scrambling to hide or replace their previous hysterical claims while avoiding any notice to the public that the claims were inaccurate. Teams from Lysander Spooner University visiting the Park each September have noted that GNP's most famous glaciers such as the Grinnell Glacier and the Jackson Glacier appear to have been growing not shrinking since about 2010. (The Jackson Glacier easily seen from the Going-To-The-Sun Highwaymay have grown as much as 25% or more over the past decade.)

I'm sure this will be covered by the MSM...

I watched quite a few AHC (American Heros Channel) hour long features on D-Day.  For those of you that may have caught a few, did you think (notice) that the beach there now, appeared to be the same size as the ones the Americans landed on?   So if there’s been this dramatic rise in ocean levels, is there some mysterious force that keeps it from affecting the English Channel?   Is that a unique area where water doesn’t seek its on level?   I’m so concerned about this fake, made-up, fictitious, feigned, fabricated, mythical Global Warming hoax, I probably won’t sleep tonight. :) 

Former President of Greenpeace Canada, Patrick Moore said, Global Warming Hoax pushed by corrupt scientists hooked on Government Grants.

Moore also states that it’s used to give Governments more control over people.  BINGO!

10 hours ago, Englebert said:

Once the narrator said that "climatologists" had an excellent record in their prediction modules, I had to turn it off. Who does he think he's kidding? 

Completely delegitimized the whole video.  

On FB, I had posted an article from Britebart.  A liberal posted one from mediabiased something or other, accusing Britebart of being white nationalist, fake news.  I read part of it, until this site, ostensibly revealing media bias, used a quote from a reporter from Mother Jones to validate their opinion of Britebart.  Good grief. 

There have been a lot of articles lately about the exploding rat population in NYC lately. Apparently they're reaching epidemic levels. Why, you ask? Could it be mismanagement from city government? Perhaps poor waste collection efforts under the new mayor?

No, no, that's crazy talk. Why, it's due to climate change, of course. A quick google search shows tons of articles all linking the rat problems to climate change, specifically "milder winters." Here's one example from the Guardian:

Quote:

City officials have reported an increasing number of calls from residents complaining about rats, and have warned that milder winters are helping them feed and mate longer into the year. And as winters warm up, more frequent outdoor activity by humans is adding to the litter rats thrive upon.

Of course, the science here is settled. Human activity is causing warmer weather, ice caps are melting, ocean levels are rising, right? This all makes perfect sense. Except......it seems like, unless I'm crazy, the winters lately have been kinda cold in the northeast......

Let's check this past winter:

Quote:

New York Weather: Polar Vortex Plunges Temperatures Across Tri-State Area

https://.cbslocal.com/2019/01/31/new-york-weather-extreme-cold/

Weird. This winter must have been a rare anomaly. Surely last year the winter was very warm. Right?

Quote:

With another blast of cold air set to hit the East Coast later this week and this weekend, we thought it'd be a good time to look back on the chilly temperatures across much of the Northeast and Midwest so far this winter and compare them to average.

Huh.... two years in a row of abnormally cold winters attributed to climate change. And a rat population explosion attributed to warm winters from......climate change. It's almost like they're just completely full of s***.

19 hours ago, PhatMack19 said:

There have been a lot of articles lately about the exploding rat population in NYC lately. Apparently they're reaching epidemic levels. Why, you ask? Could it be mismanagement from city government? Perhaps poor waste collection efforts under the new mayor?

No, no, that's crazy talk. Why, it's due to climate change, of course. A quick google search shows tons of articles all linking the rat problems to climate change, specifically "milder winters." Here's one example from the Guardian:

Quote:

City officials have reported an increasing number of calls from residents complaining about rats, and have warned that milder winters are helping them feed and mate longer into the year. And as winters warm up, more frequent outdoor activity by humans is adding to the litter rats thrive upon.

Of course, the science here is settled. Human activity is causing warmer weather, ice caps are melting, ocean levels are rising, right? This all makes perfect sense. Except......it seems like, unless I'm crazy, the winters lately have been kinda cold in the northeast......

Let's check this past winter:

Quote:

New York Weather: Polar Vortex Plunges Temperatures Across Tri-State Area

https://.cbslocal.com/2019/01/31/new-york-weather-extreme-cold/

Weird. This winter must have been a rare anomaly. Surely last year the winter was very warm. Right?

Quote:

With another blast of cold air set to hit the East Coast later this week and this weekend, we thought it'd be a good time to look back on the chilly temperatures across much of the Northeast and Midwest so far this winter and compare them to average.

Huh.... two years in a row of abnormally cold winters attributed to climate change. And a rat population explosion attributed to warm winters from......climate change. It's almost like they're just completely full of s***.

It only looks like they’re full of s*** because they are full of s***.   It’s a crude but accurate explanation.

Ireland is banning the private ownership of cars to save the environment.  Liberals will have us back in the Stone Age before we know it   

Quote:

Drivers will be forced off the roads in Ireland and the population packed into "higher density" cities under a long-awaited climate plan which will 'revolutionise' people's lifestyle and behaviours, according to local media.

Nudge" policies such as huge tax hikes, as well as bans and red tape outlined in the plan, will pave the way to a "vibrant" Ireland of zero carbon emissions by 2050 according to the government, which last year 

to boost the country's 4.7 million-strong population by a further million with mass migration.

In order to avert a "climate apocalypse", the government plans to force people "out of private cars because they are the biggest offenders for emissions", according to transport minister Shane Ross whose proposals which include banning fossil fuel vehicles from towns and cities nationwide are posed to cripple ordinary motorists, local media 

Launching the plan in Dublin, leader Leo Varadkar outlined his vision for an Ireland of 'higher density' cities consisting of populations whose lifestyles and behaviours have been totally transformed by 'carrot and stick' policies outlined in the climate plan.

"Our approach will be to nudge people and businesses to change behaviour and adapt new technologies through incentives, disincentives, regulations and information," the globalist prime minister 

Quote:

The document, which was unveiled on Tuesday, features more than 180 measures to decarbonise the Irish economy including making private car ownership prohibitively expensive with petrol and diesel car sales banned by 2030, a date by which it says general carbon tax will be increased from 20 a tonne to "at least" 80

The adult in the room:

Quote:

The Hughes Medal-decorated physicist 

: "The call to decarbonise the global economy by 80% by 2050 can now only be described as glib in my opinion, as the underlying analysis shows it is only possible if we wish to see large parts of the population die from starvation, destitution or violence in the absence of enough low-carbon energy to sustain society."

I love Ireland, gorgeous country but it looks like they are fully committed to UN Agenda 21.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...