Global Warming Update!

Reagan

9 minutes ago, UT alum said:

I’m not a scientist, but I side with the 95% of professionally trained who believe it.

You’re doing just what Russia wants - distrusting our government and other institutions. 

The 95% percent is also a lie. You are doing just what dictators want, blindly follow and question nothing. If 95% (the statistic was actually claimed as 97% at one point) agree Man is the main reason for global warming (based admittedly on altered data), then empirical evidence should be a simple Google (or Bing) search away. So where is the evidence? 

I have every reason to distrust NOAA. They, themselves have given ample reason. Do a little research and you can become a skeptic too (the backbone of science). I was hoping we could get to the discussion of the rationale, motivations of Man-made global warming Nazis. But getting past the admission of no evidence must be just a little too hard.

22 minutes ago, Englebert said:

The 95% percent is also a lie. You are doing just what dictators want, blindly follow and question nothing. If 95% (the statistic was actually claimed as 97% at one point) agree Man is the main reason for global warming (based admittedly on altered data), then empirical evidence should be a simple Google (or Bing) search away. So where is the evidence? 

I have every reason to distrust NOAA. They, themselves have given ample reason. Do a little research and you can become a skeptic too (the backbone of science). I was hoping we could get to the discussion of the rationale, motivations of Man-made global warming Nazis. But getting past the admission of no evidence must be just a little too hard.

You killed any discussion at Nazis.

22 minutes ago, UT alum said:

You killed any discussion at Nazis.

Excuses, excuses, excuses. Your only way out of an embarrassing discussion. I should have known the first failed attempt to elicit some iota of evidence that you blindly imagine would be the end of any hope of a discussion. Run if you must, but we all know you obviously believe and blindly accept a theory you can't even begin to justify, but yet hilariously accuse us of being blind followers. Priceless. 

22 minutes ago, Englebert said:

Excuses, excuses, excuses. Your only way out of an embarrassing discussion. I should have known the first failed attempt to elicit some iota of evidence that you blindly imagine would be the end of any hope of a discussion. Run if you must, but we all know you obviously believe and blindly accept a theory you can't even begin to justify, but yet hilariously accuse us of being blind followers. Priceless. 

You killed any discussion with facts.

:)

35 minutes ago, Englebert said:

Okay Weisenheimer, I did a little research on my own. I admit to accepting the 97% without checking myself. But, I’ll still go with 80%. Note that research came from University of Houston Energy Fellows and Forbes did the article, not even hardly liberal sources.

This is the hidden content, please

3 hours ago, UT alum said:

Can you people quote anything other than Fox News or Breitbart?

I know it’s deep state, but I trust NOAA for scientific evidence. You think man has no impact on atmosphere hence climate?

Deny at our descendants’ peril.

You know why we quote Fox and Breitbart?  It’s because the liberal left media will not report anything unless it’s favorable to their agenda.  It’s Fake News by omission.  A few days ago, you denied knowing that Antifa had taken over the streets of Portland.  The reason you didn’t know, none of the MSM would report it.  Not CNN, MSNBC, ABC, CBS or NBC.  Now, if some Right Wing goons did that, anywhere, it would be on everyone of the above mentioned channels.  Until the brainwashed left learns that they’re being lead, like sheep to the slaughter, this country is in peril.

1 hour ago, UT alum said:

Okay Weisenheimer, I did a little research on my own. I admit to accepting the 97% without checking myself. But, I’ll still go with 80%. Note that research came from University of Houston Energy Fellows and Forbes did the article, not even hardly liberal sources.

Okay Weisenheimer Jr, show some evidence that backs up the 80% expert opinions that Man is the leading cause of warming that may or may not exist. While you're attempting this futile endeavor, attempt the other futile endeavor of showing evidence that this possible warming is actually harmful to Earth's health. And as a bonus, provide evidence that shows a necessary exclusion of solar and lunar factors as major contributors to Earth's fluctuating weather patterns. Once you fail miserably on these tasks, you will undoubtedly (opinion) have to question why the elitist are pushing this Man-Made Global Warming theory. I have some theories on that and is the discussion I hope we can get to...but this will take a little research on your part to get there. Let me know when that eureka moment is achieved so I can start another topic on this subject.   

25 minutes ago, Hagar said:

You know why we quote Fox and Breitbart?  It’s because the liberal left media will not report anything unless it’s favorable to their agenda.  It’s Fake News by omission.  A few days ago, you denied knowing that Antifa had taken over the streets of Portland.  The reason you didn’t know, none of the MSM would report it.  Not CNN, MSNBC, ABC, CBS or NBC.  Now, if some Right Wing goons did that, anywhere, it would be on everyone of the above mentioned channels.  Until the brainwashed left learns that they’re being lead, like sheep to the slaughter, this country is in peril.

You guys need to lighten up. I heard about Portland, but didn’t pay it that much attention. The only right wing goons I pay attention to are the white supremacists. People on both sides have been raising hell as long as we’ve been a country. Ever see Gangs of New York? Division is what’s putting our country in peril.

10 minutes ago, Englebert said:

Okay Weisenheimer Jr, show some evidence that backs up the 80% expert opinions that Man is the leading cause of warming that may or may not exist. While you're attempting this futile endeavor, attempt the other futile endeavor of showing evidence that this possible warming is actually harmful to Earth's health. And as a bonus, provide evidence that shows a necessary exclusion of solar and lunar factors as major contributors to Earth's fluctuating weather patterns. Once you fail miserably on these tasks, you will undoubtedly (opinion) have to question why the elitist are pushing this Man-Made Global Warming theory. I have some theories on that and is the discussion I hope we can get to...but this will take a little research on your part to get there. Let me know when that eureka moment is achieved so I can start another topic on this subject.   

Apparently you are the expert. School me with your knowledge. I’m guessing we’ll start with how all underlying data is fouled by the machinations of the deep state. 

26 minutes ago, UT alum said:

You guys need to lighten up. I heard about Portland, but didn’t pay it that much attention. The only right wing goons I pay attention to are the white supremacists. People on both sides have been raising hell as long as we’ve been a country. Ever see Gangs of New York? Division is what’s putting our country in peril.

We should all pay attention to goons and anarchist, be they right or left.  And the “get out of jail free card” given to Antifa & BLM, should stop.

PS, I could’ve just responded with, Gangs of NY, is that the best you got, but I still have hope for you.

34 minutes ago, UT alum said:

Let me guess- we had no division until about two years ago, right?

2 hours ago, UT alum said:

Apparently you are the expert. School me with your knowledge. I’m guessing we’ll start with how all underlying data is fouled by the machinations of the deep state. 

Let's get this straight. You believe in a theory. I asked you to give evidence of why you believe in that theory. You cannot do it. Does that make me an expert? Does this mean I need to school you in knowledge of that theory? What is wrong with you? I'm a skeptic that would like to be convinced with empirical evidence...and I will let the evidence guide my beliefs. You are the one that stated you believe in a theory that cannot be backed up with evidence, but yet you condescendingly try the "nutcase" ploy.

Let's reiterate...you believe in a theory that has no evidence. I say I'm skeptical. You counter with a personal attack. Is this all you have to backup your belief...insinuate that the skeptic is some paranoid outlier. Do you think employing self-defense mechanisms will distract enough to get you out of your obvious faux pas. Do you think your attempt at shifting focus will be met with regression...thus saving you from further embarrassment? Are you really so gullible as to be led by the nose, then have the audacity to attack anyone that questions your blind submission? Do you really want to go down this road?

You could simply look at the plethora of data, journals, papers, etc. that are out there. All you have to do is focus on: Where is the evidence (not opinions) that Man is the leading cause of possible warming? Where is the evidence (not opinions) that this supposedly warming is harmful to Earth? Why are mitigating factors, such as solar and lunar activity absent from the research? You could spend just a couple of hours and realize just how bad you are being manipulated. But instead, you seem to want to hold on the your fallible notions by attacking the messenger in lieu of just a smidgen of autodidactism. If that's the road you want to take, I'm game. If you would just spend the time you are taking trying to get out of this conversation instead of doing just a little research then we might get somewhere. Or we can engage in the childish name throwing game. Your call.

7 hours ago, Englebert said:

Let's get this straight. You believe in a theory. I asked you to give evidence of why you believe in that theory. You cannot do it. Does that make me an expert? Does this mean I need to school you in knowledge of that theory? What is wrong with you? I'm a skeptic that would like to be convinced with empirical evidence...and I will let the evidence guide my beliefs. You are the one that stated you believe in a theory that cannot be backed up with evidence, but yet you condescendingly try the "nutcase" ploy.

Let's reiterate...you believe in a theory that has no evidence. I say I'm skeptical. You counter with a personal attack. Is this all you have to backup your belief...insinuate that the skeptic is some paranoid outlier. Do you think employing self-defense mechanisms will distract enough to get you out of your obvious faux pas. Do you think your attempt at shifting focus will be met with regression...thus saving you from further embarrassment? Are you really so gullible as to be led by the nose, then have the audacity to attack anyone that questions your blind submission? Do you really want to go down this road?

You could simply look at the plethora of data, journals, papers, etc. that are out there. All you have to do is focus on: Where is the evidence (not opinions) that Man is the leading cause of possible warming? Where is the evidence (not opinions) that this supposedly warming is harmful to Earth? Why are mitigating factors, such as solar and lunar activity absent from the research? You could spend just a couple of hours and realize just how bad you are being manipulated. But instead, you seem to want to hold on the your fallible notions by attacking the messenger in lieu of just a smidgen of autodidactism. If that's the road you want to take, I'm game. If you would just spend the time you are taking trying to get out of this conversation instead of doing just a little research then we might get somewhere. Or we can engage in the childish name throwing game. Your call.

I see now why Law Man swore off you. 

45 minutes ago, UT alum said:

I see now why Law Man swore off you. 

Yep, most people hate the Liberal method of "debate". Rules for thee, but not for me. Frustrating ain't it.

And I have a feeling that after embarrassing yourself, you will continue to "preach" to others about how their stupidity will doom the Earth for our grandchildren. Even more frustrating, but something I have come to expect.

7 hours ago, Reagan said:

No man knows the hour. However we must get our houses in order. Tomorrow is not promised. We are living in the days where you can’t tell winter from summer. A time when man has been giving the license to kill. A time when men can marry men. A time where men are nolonger the head of the house. Yes, run, but run to the truth of knowledge and understanding. Basic Instructions Before Leaving Earth. (BIBLE) 

1 hour ago, Law Man said:

No man knows the hour. However we must get our houses in order. Tomorrow is not promised. We are living in the days where you can’t tell winter from summer. A time when man has been giving the license to kill. A time when men can marry men. A time where men are nolonger the head of the house. Yes, run, but run to the truth of knowledge and understanding. Basic Instructions Before Leaving Earth. (BIBLE) 

Agree, thank you for pointing out that these Democrat global warming alarmists are false prophets.

• 2 weeks later...

For all you MMGW believers, you need to read this.  This is a facts based article on the earths climate.  The best I’ve ever seen.  To use the end all proof phrase, here’s the Smoking Gun.  Read it and feel free to prove how wrong it is.  I’ll wait.