4A-D1 2018/19 SPORTS

Raiders94

1 hour ago, Raiders94 said:

Lets keep it about sports! OK

I think with Lumberton moving down, it will give everyone in the district a new challenge. Even Lumberton!

I agree.  I remember LCM dropping down and I expected them to just run through the new teams.  It's not that easy and the work will still need to be put in.  I'm confident Babin and his staff will have our boys prepared just as if we were still in 5A.  

On 12/9/2017 at 3:44 PM, Bears in Hibernation said:

I think the L-train will be favorite still in district. I don’t  know if Navasota is returning any wide recivers or not but if they have any of them coming back from last year team those guys were good.  

I think Livingston replace Navasota in this District, which makes the road to the post season even easier for the Raiders.

Lumberton

Livingston

LCM

Bridge City

Huffman

Splendora

2 hours ago, LOUD and Proud said:

I think Livingston replace Navasota in this District, which makes the road to the post season even easier for the Raiders.

Lumberton

Livingston

LCM

Bridge City

Huffman

Splendora

I’d love to agree with you, but considering we goofed up and let them beat us last year I won’t come on here and beat my chest. I have confidence that we will have a good year though, just not gonna act arrogant about it.

6 hours ago, LOUD and Proud said:

Lumberton

Livingston

LCM

Bridge City

Huffman

Splendora

Yes it would be easier for Navasota to be out of our district for Lumberton to win. but you need to play the best teams available in your district to be ready for the playoffs.

1 hour ago, CardinalBacker said:

I’m curious to see who ends up in our district for non-football sports. I’d think Lumberton would replace Silsbee, but would expect the Lyins  to replace Cleveland over there with that district. 

The non football district will be the same except Lumberton would replace Orangefield.

Splendora probably replaces Cleveland and Livingston probably goes north to replace Diboll.

I see the non football area 4A districts like this:

Bridge City, Hamshire-Fannett, LC-M, Lumberton, Silsbee, WO-S

Jasper, Huntington, Hudson, Livingston, Shepherd

Huffman, HJ, Liberty, Tarkington, Splendora

11 hours ago, AggiesAreWe said:

The non football district will be the same except Lumberton would replace Orangefield.

Splendora probably replaces Cleveland and Livingston probably goes north to replace Diboll.

I see the non football area 4A districts like this:

Bridge City, Hamshire-Fannett, LC-M, Lumberton, Silsbee, WO-S

Jasper, Huntington, Hudson, Livingston, Shepherd

Huffman, HJ, Liberty, Tarkington, Splendora

Sounds reasonable.