The Left Uses Race To Control Black People!

Reagan

I think the young lady is very smart, talented, and brave.  As for the comments in previous post of how we (white people) love to show stuff like this, I'd compare it to the exhilaration the early Christians must have felt when another soul was saved.  The fact that more blacks are beginning to see the Democratic Party for what it really is, is encouraging.  

Btw, Candace has more videos, and she nailed Kap in this one.

1 hour ago, REBgp said:

I think the young lady is very smart, talented, and brave.  As for the comments in previous post of how we (white people) love to show stuff like this, I'd compare it to the exhilaration the early Christians must have felt when another soul was saved.  The fact that more blacks are beginning to see the Democratic Party for what it really is, is encouraging.  

Btw, Candace has more videos, and she nailed Kap in this one.

Good one Reb. Most blacks will not watch the entire video. Once they hear her take on Kapertwit, they will turn it off. At least she is a free thinker, meaning she has the ability to use reasoning. It's the one thing that separates us from the animals.