The Left Uses Race To Control Black People!

Reagan

Both parties are racist.  And african-Americans are not some monolithic group.

The difference is the democrats have been more welcoming to POC and at least trys to condemn the racist elements in their party. GOP doesn't even try to hide the racism. They embrace it.

Ill say this, if Roy Moore wins it will be because the democrats helped him out with the despicable racist flyer they thought would help drive up the black vote. 

1 hour ago, BearEssentials97 said:

Both parties are racist.  And african-Americans are not some monolithic group.

The difference is the democrats have been more welcoming to POC and at least trys to condemn the racist elements in their party. GOP doesn't even try to hide the racism. They embrace it.

Ill say this, if Roy Moore wins it will be because the democrats helped him out with the despicable racist flyer they thought would help drive up the black vote. 

Please give some examples of why you conclude that the GOP embraces racism. Name names and give examples of these acts. I bet you can't. I bet you just make sweeping negative allegations with no supporting evidence...negative stereotyping...a practice which I'm betting you claim to abhor.

If both parties are racist, why in the world would they allow Civil Rights legislation to be proposed, much less passed? And if so much racism exists, why hasn't Civil Rights legislation been repealed?

I'm assuming you are trying to refute the assertation that Blacks vote in a uniform way, i.e. monolithic. When a group continually votes for one party at around a 90% rate, I feel comfortable in describing that as monolithic. This does not mean that everyone in the group has the same reason for voting the way they do, but simply the group casts a vote the same way. I'm not sure why you would try to deny that when voting pattern research bears that out. And it is not being used in a derogatory manner, unlike your statements. 

1 hour ago, Englebert said:

Please give some examples of why you conclude that the GOP embraces racism. Name names and give examples of these acts. I bet you can't. I bet you just make sweeping negative allegations with no supporting evidence...negative stereotyping...a practice which I'm betting you claim to abhor.

If both parties are racist, why in the world would they allow Civil Rights legislation to be proposed, much less passed? And if so much racism exists, why hasn't Civil Rights legislation been repealed?

I'm assuming you are trying to refute the assertation that Blacks vote in a uniform way, i.e. monolithic. When a group continually votes for one party at around a 90% rate, I feel comfortable in describing that as monolithic. This does not mean that everyone in the group has the same reason for voting the way they do, but simply the group casts a vote the same way. I'm not sure why you would try to deny that when voting pattern research bears that out. And it is not being used in a derogatory manner, unlike your statements. 

Donald John Trump. Roy Moore. Peter King. Make America Great Again.

I have answered you question. 

When these people and others stop blowing the dog whistle or outright remenising for the good ole days of slavery I might consider letting them have a chance to earn my vote.

Only in your Liberal fed diseased mind can you possibly think you have answered my questions. You gave no examples of racist acts or speech, but somehow conclude that you've satisfactorily provided some non-existence proof. Only in the mind of a Liberal does that qualify as evidence. What is disheartening is that I have come to expect nothing more when calling out the "dog whistlers". You can't defend your own statements, and I have a sinking feeling that you will just keep on parroting your Liberal Gods like a good little sheeple. 

I know this is futile, but I will try again. What evidence do you have that the GOP and Democrats are full of racist people? Please give examples that led you to this conclusion. Why haven't Civil Rights legislation been repealed, considering your claim that both parties are full of racists? I'm guessing you will refuse to offer such evidence because you know that your flawed thought processes will be exposed, and better yet, critiqued.

Do we have anybody from the Liberal camp who will defend their provocative and outlandish statements? Please, someone step up and defend yourself.

21 minutes ago, Englebert said:

Only in your Liberal fed diseased mind can you possibly think you have answered my questions. You gave no examples of racist acts or speech, but somehow conclude that you've satisfactorily provided some non-existence proof. Only in the mind of a Liberal does that qualify as evidence. What is disheartening is that I have come to expect nothing more when calling out the "dog whistlers". You can't defend your own statements, and I have a sinking feeling that you will just keep on parroting your Liberal Gods like a good little sheeple. 

I know this is futile, but I will try again. What evidence do you have that the GOP and Democrats are full of racist people? Please give examples that led you to this conclusion. Why haven't Civil Rights legislation been repealed, considering your claim that both parties are full of racists? I'm guessing you will refuse to offer such evidence because you know that your flawed thought processes will be exposed, and better yet, critiqued.

Do we have anybody from the Liberal camp who will defend their provocative and outlandish statements? Please, someone step up and defend yourself.

No. 1 I said I think the democrats aren't saints No. 2. The men I mentioned have said plenty of racist stuff in the past few months. But their bigotry goes back further than that.  You're right about the dog whistle though. These men come out and say racist things with no pretext.

I didn't name call. Why are you? Did I hit a sensitive spot? You you know what they say a hit dog hollars!

Once the GOP quits openly embracing racism ill give them a shot. Until then I keep writing my elected officials and demand they do the right thing.

When was the last time you wrote or called your representative? I do that about once a month.  So don't assume I don't know what up. 

20 minutes ago, BearEssentials97 said:

No. 1 I said I think the democrats aren't saints No. 2. The men I mentioned have said plenty of racist stuff in the past few months. But their bigotry goes back further than that.  You're right about the dog whistle though. These men come out and say racist things with no pretext.

I didn't name call. Why are you? Did I hit a sensitive spot? You you know what they say a hit dog hollars!

Once the GOP quits openly embracing racism ill give them a shot. Until then I keep writing my elected officials and demand they do the right thing.

When was the last time you wrote or called your representative? I do that about once a month.  So don't assume I don't know what up. 

Again, no reason or examples why you think most politicians (and I'm assuming most White people) are racist. Why do you refuse to answer a simple question? You make an accusation then refuse to back it up. How about this: you are a pedophile. I don't need evidence or proof of my contention.  I will just state it as fact. And how about I just keep stating it over and over. Eventually some will start believing it. How about that dog whistle. Thankfully social mores and decency combined with a sense of self-worth prevent people from baseless accusations, or a least dictate that a person indicates what led them to such beliefs. I see that is lost on you. Keep throwing out the race card and I will keep throwing out the pedophile card. Deal?

40 minutes ago, BearEssentials97 said:

How does the GOP openly embrace racism?

21 minutes ago, Englebert said:

Again, no reason or examples why you think most politicians (and I'm assuming most White people) are racist. Why do you refuse to answer a simple question? You make an accusation then refuse to back it up. How about this: you are a pedophile. I don't need evidence or proof of my contention.  I will just state it as fact. And how about I just keep stating it over and over. Eventually some will start believing it. How about that dog whistle. Thankfully social mores and decency combined with a sense of self-worth prevent people from baseless accusations, or a least dictate that a person indicates what led them to such beliefs. I see that is lost on you. Keep throwing out the race card and I will keep throwing out the pedophile card. Deal?

Who said all white people are racist? You did. 

Ok since you have selective hearing when it comes to trump.

Mexico sends us their worst they're murderers they're rapists they're drug dealers....

There were good people on both sides

Calling for the execution of the Central Park 5 even though they were innocent.

Being sued by the federal government for housing discrimination numerous times. 

Roy Moore

Moore was at a rally in Florence, Ala. One of the few blacks in attendance asked Moore when he thought America was last “great.” In response, Moore said, “I think it was great at the time when families were united—even though we had slavery—they cared for one another. ... Our families were strong, our country had a direction.”

He also refers to Asians as yellows and native Americans as reds.

Steve King

Elders understands that culture and demographics are our destiny. We can't restore our civilization with other peoples babies. 

Gert Wilders is a known European racist.

Diversity is not our strength. Hungarian Prime Minister Victor Orban, ‘Mixing cultures will not lead to a higher quality of life but a lower one,’” King wrote

orban is another well know European racist.

But you knew these men said these things. Now you're gonna tell me I'm taking it the wrong way. To that I say you're a racist . and no calling out racism is not the same as being racist.

I'm going to leave this post now before I call you everything but a child of God. May we never cross paths in life friend.it will be a day you regret.

37 minutes ago, BS Wildcats said:

How does the GOP openly embrace racism?

My reply to englebert. I don't have a high opinion of the democrats either but the leader of the party and current leader of the country started his campaign with a racist rant.  And the party elders have yet to stand up to him because they think they need him. Pence can sign the bills into law . he's much more acceptable than trump. 

Words matter. The rhetoric has attracted white nationalist and the KKK into the main stream they have co opted the GOP.

This is not to say that my local reps are racist. I know them and they are nice people if they are racist then they are doing a good job of it and I appreciate that effort.

And I don't think everyone who votes republican is racist but most racists vote GOP.

I cannot in good conscience vote for a party courts people who think this country would be better without people who look like me.

Edited by BearEssentials97
Needed to clarify

59 minutes ago, BearEssentials97 said:

Who said all white people are racist? You did. 

Ok since you have selective hearing when it comes to trump.

Mexico sends us their worst they're murderers they're rapists they're drug dealers....

There were good people on both sides

Calling for the execution of the Central Park 5 even though they were innocent.

Being sued by the federal government for housing discrimination numerous times. 

Roy Moore

Moore was at a rally in Florence, Ala. One of the few blacks in attendance asked Moore when he thought America was last “great.” In response, Moore said, “I think it was great at the time when families were united—even though we had slavery—they cared for one another. ... Our families were strong, our country had a direction.”

He also refers to Asians as yellows and native Americans as reds.

Steve King

Elders understands that culture and demographics are our destiny. We can't restore our civilization with other peoples babies. 

Gert Wilders is a known European racist.

Diversity is not our strength. Hungarian Prime Minister Victor Orban, ‘Mixing cultures will not lead to a higher quality of life but a lower one,’” King wrote

orban is another well know European racist.

But you knew these men said these things. Now you're gonna tell me I'm taking it the wrong way. To that I say you're a racist . and no calling out racism is not the same as being racist.

I'm going to leave this post now before I call you everything but a child of God. May we never cross paths in life friend.it will be a day you regret.

Your comprehension skills need a lot a work. I did not say all White people are racist like you claim. I said I was assuming you are implying most White people are racist because you stated that the GOP and Democrats are full of racists. And I noticed you did not deny my assumption. So what percentage of White people do you think are racist?

Your intepretation of "Mexico sends us their worst they're murderers they're rapists they're drug dealers...." as being a racist statement is just laughable. This statement says that the Mexican government is actively or passively encouraging their murderers, rapists and drug dealers to leave Mexico by going to the U.S. Let the U.S. deal with them instead of us. Whether the statement is an accurate or inaccurate analysis of the current immigration, in what warped sense is that racist? I've heard many pundits make this claim, and it always makes me chuckle. Have you even given any thought to this? Did you just hear the word Mexico and just assume it had to be a racist statement?

"There were good people on both sides." Please show me the racism. I will save you the headache, there is none in that statement. How do you interpret racism out of this. Please, enlighten us. You might want to look up the definition of racism before answering.

"Calling for the execution of the Central Park 5 even though they were innocent." When Trump made that statement, they were convicted rapists. And how is this racist? Has Trump ever indicated that he thinks only Blacks and Hispanic rapists should get the death penalty. Again, please enlighten us as to how this is racist.

"Being sued by the federal government for housing discrimination numerous times." Read this:

This is the hidden content, please

Do you have anything else?

Roy Moore: He made the statement that considering all things, times were better when the family was strong. I'm guessing he was trying to emphasize the importance of family, which was so much stronger in our history than it is today. I can see why his downplaying the importance of slavery can be interpreted as racist. Can you be consistent though. Are you just as outraged at people that buy, sell, and hold slaves today? And Moore tried to clarify his statement when questioned later:

My interpretation of his statement is that our country is strongest when the family is strong, in spite of our other flaws. But his downplaying of slavery is disturbing. I would like to ask him "Would you want this country to go back to strong family values if it also meant returning to slavery?"

"He also refers to Asians as yellows and native Americans as reds." Wow. You have to be really going out of your way for that interpretation. See Occam's razor. Read this:

You might want to refrain from your threats also. You will disappear from this site fairly quickly. I find it ironic that you hurl pathetic negative stereotypes, accuse me of being mad for the audacity of calling you out, then threaten me. I know, I know, me and the Republican bullies on this board will still be accused of running off another compassionate and enlightened poster. Same ol, same ol. At least we can all agree that Trump's election win has clearly shown which side harbors all of the hate.

6 minutes ago, Englebert said:

Your comprehension skills need a lot a work. I did not say all White people are racist like you claim. I said I was assuming you are implying most White people are racist because you stated that the GOP and Democrats are full of racists. And I noticed you did not deny my assumption. So what percentage of White people do you think are racist?

Your intepretation of "Mexico sends us their worst they're murderers they're rapists they're drug dealers...." as being a racist statement is just laughable. This statement says that the Mexican government is actively or passively encouraging their murderers, rapists and drug dealers to leave Mexico by going to the U.S. Let the U.S. deal with them instead of us. Whether the statement is an accurate or inaccurate analysis of the current immigration, in what warped sense is that racist? I've heard many pundits make this claim, and it always makes me chuckle. Have you even given any thought to this? Did you just hear the word Mexico and just assume it had to be a racist statement?

"There were good people on both sides." Please show me the racism. I will save you the headache, there is none in that statement. How do you interpret racism out of this. Please, enlighten us. You might want to look up the definition of racism before answering.

"Calling for the execution of the Central Park 5 even though they were innocent." When Trump made that statement, they were convicted rapists. And how is this racist? Has Trump ever indicated that he thinks only Blacks and Hispanic rapists should get the death penalty. Again, please enlighten us as to how this is racist.

"Being sued by the federal government for housing discrimination numerous times." Read this:

Do you have anything else?

Roy Moore: He made the statement that considering all things, times were better when the family was strong. I'm guessing he was trying to emphasize the importance of family, which was so much stronger in our history than it is today. I can see why his downplaying the importance of slavery can be interpreted as racist. Can you be consistent though. Are you just as outraged at people that buy, sell, and hold slaves today? And Moore tried to clarify his statement when questioned later:

My interpretation of his statement is that our country is strongest when the family is strong, in spite of our other flaws. But his downplaying of slavery is disturbing. I would like to ask him "Would you want this country to go back to strong family values if it also meant returning to slavery?"

"He also refers to Asians as yellows and native Americans as reds." Wow. You have to be really going out of your way for that interpretation. See Occam's razor. Read this:

You might want to refrain from your threats also. You will disappear from this site fairly quickly. I find it ironic that you hurl pathetic negative stereotypes, accuse me of being mad for the audacity of calling you out, then threaten me. I know, I know, me and the Republican bullies on this board will still be accused of running off another compassionate and enlightened poster. Same ol, same ol.

Where I'm from calling people out their names is a perfect excuse to beat some one down.  You've done it twice.

My comprehension is good. Yours need work. I'm leaving this post now because nothing I say or show will convince you of the racism of GOP party leaders.

Good luck with your sad little life.

5 minutes ago, BearEssentials97 said:

Where I'm from calling people out their names is a perfect excuse to beat some one down.  You've done it twice.

My comprehension is good. Yours need work. I'm leaving this post now because nothing I say or show will convince you of the racism of GOP party leaders.

Good luck with your sad little life.

I have no idea what you mean in that first sentence. Please clarify so I can show your flaws again.

You have succeeded in showing you lack of interpretation skills and reliance on the twisted Liberal spin doctors to tell you how you should think. That is clearly evident.

And it is funny that you think I have a "sad little life" while spewing nonsensical vile. Harboring the amount of hate that you've shown must make one miserable.

Do you think this board will be better off with or without your hate-filled rants?

1 hour ago, BearEssentials97 said:

My reply to englebert. I don't have a high opinion of the democrats either but the leader of the party and current leader of the country started his campaign with a racist rant.  And the party elders have yet to stand up to him because they think they need him. Pence can sign the bills into law . he's much more acceptable than trump. 

Words matter. The rhetoric has attracted white nationalist and the KKK into the main stream they have co opted the GOP.

This is not to say that my local reps are racist. I know them and they are nice people if they are racist then they are doing a good job of it and I appreciate that effort.

And I don't think everyone who votes republican is racist but most racists vote GOP.

I cannot in good conscience vote for a party courts people who think this country would be better without people who look like me.

I'm going to make the assumption that you are African-American.  If that is the case, please post something that leads you to believe this statement.  I, for one, have never heard this from anyone.  

45 minutes ago, Englebert said:

I have no idea what you mean in that first sentence. Please clarify so I can show your flaws again.

You have succeeded in showing you lack of interpretation skills and reliance on the twisted Liberal spin doctors to tell you how you should think. That is clearly evident.

And it is funny that you think I have a "sad little life" while spewing nonsensical vile. Harboring the amount of hate that you've shown must make one miserable.

Do you think this board will be better off with or without your hate-filled rants?

That's classic misdirection. You pick a fight then when you're backed in a corner claim to be the victim.  Idgaf if I'm on this forum or not. You on the the other hand would probably kill yourself if the internet didn't exist so you can spout inane conspiracy theories and spread hate and lies. 

Just because you don't want to believe a comment is racist doesn't mean it's not racist.

The three men I gave as examples are racists and are leaders of the party. Their words and deeds reveal them. Not me.

I was ready to discuss the failures of the Democratic party. I gave you an opening and instead you go down the route every talking head on fox and brietbart go down.  

I'm pretty sure you wouldn't dare insult my intelligence or call me a pedophile in my face.  If you ain't willing to do it in person don't say it on a keyboard. That's a chicken s@$# move. 

So again good luck with your miserable life.

46 minutes ago, BearEssentials97 said:

That's classic misdirection. You pick a fight then when you're backed in a corner claim to be the victim.  Idgaf if I'm on this forum or not. You on the the other hand would probably kill yourself if the internet didn't exist so you can spout inane conspiracy theories and spread hate and lies. 

Just because you don't want to believe a comment is racist doesn't mean it's not racist.

The three men I gave as examples are racists and are leaders of the party. Their words and deeds reveal them. Not me.

I was ready to discuss the failures of the Democratic party. I gave you an opening and instead you go down the route every talking head on fox and brietbart go down.  

I'm pretty sure you wouldn't dare insult my intelligence or call me a pedophile in my face.  If you ain't willing to do it in person don't say it on a keyboard. That's a chicken s@$# move. 

Wow, you are getting worse. I was hoping your interpretation skills would get better but I see you are blinded by hate. You make sweeping grotesque statements then accuse me of picking a fight. Third graders are laughing at you. You call the majority of White people racist then accuse me of calling you names. Second graders are laughing at you. I'm sure the kindergartners are as well. Everyone can see your hatred is the driving force of you pathetic interpretations. Let's take just one. Please explain how anyone can interpret Trump stating that the Mexican government is sending their criminals to the U.S. a racist statement. Just because you erroneously think that is a racist statement, doesn't mean the rest of the thinking world has to bow to your elementary thought processes.  

And I called you a pedophile in retaliation to you calling White people racist. It was an analogy to show that playing the Liberal game of baseless allegations can also be used in like manner against you. I see that it worked, but did you learn? I really doubt it. I will go out on a limb and guess you will continue to employ the same pathetic tactic.

And what is a chicken... move is calling the majority of White people racist. Do you feel like a big man typing that crap on a message board. I wrote an obvious (to most people) analogy, and it laughingly sent you into a fighting rage. I guess the hatred is bubbling so close to the surface that you can be set off by your own comprehension inadequacies from a message board. What a life you must lead. I really don't know whether to feel sorry for you or continue laughing at your ridiculous posts. Your revelations are astonishing, but typical of Liberal sheeple. 

So again, what percentage of White people do you think are racist?

How does it feel to have a non-Liberal hijack the Liberal tactics and use them against you? The Liberals have become so accustomed to non-Liberals retreating or acquiescing to Liberal strong-arm tactics that it must be a major shock to stumble upon one that retaliates in like manner. The return must have been so shocking you seem to be imploring a physical engagement over a little message board. You must be proud. Can you hear the laughter? 

I heard that the Liberals had some kind of group pow wow to scream at the sky. Maybe you should try it. It might release some of that pent up anger you reserve for White people and enable you to see what most already know.

Doesn't it require one to be a racist to always look for the racist angle? 

I would like to hear what people think about the young woman in the video and her perceptions of the democratic party. Does anyone remember what Lyndon Baines Johnson said about black people? Maybe it is ringing true, at least from her standpoint it certainly is.

Libs are the reason a box of fishhooks has a warning label not to put them in your mouth.

37 minutes ago, baddog said:

Doesn't it require one to be a racist to always look for the racist angle? 

I would like to hear what people think about the young woman in the video and her perceptions of the democratic party. Does anyone remember what Lyndon Baines Johnson said about black people? Maybe it is ringing true, at least from her standpoint it certainly is.

Libs are the reason a box of fishhooks has a warning label not to put them in your mouth.

Lmao

17 hours ago, BearEssentials97 said:

And just because you interpret a statement as racist, it  ALSO DOES NOT MEAN its racist.

17 hours ago, BearEssentials97 said:

Nowadays screaming racism is the last line of defense when losing an argument!  Actually it has been for a while.