West Orange Stark vs Wimberley

tennisbc

On Tuesday, December 12, 2017 at 9:53 AM, H3llR4z0r said:

State Championship should be pretty interesting either way this year. I'm picking the Hawks to beat Graham, and I'm really unsure about this game. WO-S has the pedigree, but man they've been letting some teams hang around for the past few weeks. Hope they don't let the wrong one hang around. 

I have question some of Offensive play calling. But the bigger the game. The better w.o plays. Trust and believe u will see a different animal friday. I never doubt the players. I  have doubted some play calling. Sit watch why ppl know what they're getting into once they play them.im not saying that Wimberley isn't a gud team bcz they are. It's just the speed and pursuit that w.o plays with will have them a Lil off.

On 12/12/2017 at 9:53 AM, H3llR4z0r said:

State Championship should be pretty interesting either way this year. I'm picking the Hawks to beat Graham, and I'm really unsure about this game. WO-S has the pedigree, but man they've been letting some teams hang around for the past few weeks. Hope they don't let the wrong one hang around. 

Wimberly beat a perennial powerhouse in Cuero. This will be their toughest test this year...WOS has to play FLAWLESS football and minimize the Wimberly offense's time on the field. Gonna be a good one and I will be at this one!! GO STANGS!

Since I'm the only one with a sack in here I'll will say it again like ive said all year I don't see threat in this division other than was getting their on way sometimes to make a game closer than what it should be no has just come out and bash them up and down the field and Friday and next week will be no different WOS 24 KIMBERLY 7 STAMP IT!!! IM NOT SCARED ITS NOT LIKE IM PUSHING THE BUTTON TO END THE WORLD SMH.

Y’all are seriously delusional!!!! Why are y’all calling the Texans world beaters? What have they done? Wow beat cuero...how many times have we done that the past few years??? Last time I checked these same wimberley Texans lost to a team that finished 8-3!!!! Which proves they are beatable, so why wouldn’t the back to back champs be able to do it? Y’all are talking about these dudes like they are the patriots or something...pump the brakes!!!! Yes the qb is a great pocket passer, but in none of the film I’ve watched on them have I seen a team play man to man and pressure the qb! The stangs will definitely do that! Also they give up 20 points per game and seem to have a defense that gives up a ton of rush yards which is our strength! The mustangs will win! No prediction necessary! 

On Tuesday, December 12, 2017 at 9:53 AM, H3llR4z0r said:

I have question some of Offensive play calling. But the bigger the game. The better w.o plays. Trust and believe u will see a different animal friday. I never doubt the players. I  have doubted some play calling. Sit watch why ppl know what they're getting into once they play them.im not saying that Wimberley isn't a gud team bcz they are. It's just the speed and pursuit that w.o plays with will have them a Lil off.

To put in perspective how impressive WO-S has been the last couple of years. They're in the top 10 for longest win streaks in texas hs football history.

68 - Celina (1998-2002) 
57 - Allen (2012-15) 
49 - Bremond (2014-17)
49 - Southlake Carroll (2004-07)
49 - Abilene (1954-57)
48 - Lake Travis (2007-10)
44 - Cuero (1973-75)
41 - Hull-Daisetta (1936-39)
39 - West Orange-Stark (2015-present)
38 - Liberty Hill (2006-08)

8 hours ago, the-riot07 said:

Y’all are seriously delusional!!!! Why are y’all calling the Texans world beaters? What have they done? Wow beat cuero...how many times have we done that the past few years??? Last time I checked these same wimberley Texans lost to a team that finished 8-3!!!! Which proves they are beatable, so why wouldn’t the back to back champs be able to do it? Y’all are talking about these dudes like they are the patriots or something...pump the brakes!!!! Yes the qb is a great pocket passer, but in none of the film I’ve watched on them have I seen a team play man to man and pressure the qb! The stangs will definitely do that! Also they give up 20 points per game and seem to have a defense that gives up a ton of rush yards which is our strength! The mustangs will win! No prediction necessary! 

Finally somebody else with some stones!!!

13 minutes ago, Back2Back said:

Game Day!

REALLY? THATS ALL Y'ALL GOT. ITS GAMEDAY BABY TIME TOO TO SEE WHO WANTS IT THE MOST PLEASANT GROVE IS WAITING. WILL IT BE  THE TWO TIME DEFENDING STATE CHAMPIONS THE WEST ORANGE STARK MUSTANGS LOOKING FOR THE 3 PEAT AND 5 OVERALL TITTLE, OR WILL IT BE THE WIMBERLEY TEXANS TO END EVERYTHING. FIND OUT TONIGHT IN K TOWN. IM AT WORK BUT COME 12 PM THAT OLD FOOT THATS BEEN ACTING UP FOR THE LAST 3 FRIDAYS IS ACTING UP AGAIN. MABE OL DR IN KATY CAN HELP ME TODAY APPOINTMENT IS AT 7:30 TONIGHT 

6 minutes ago, ATTITUDE IS EVERYTHING said:

REALLY? THATS ALL Y'ALL GOT. ITS GAMEDAY BABY TIME TOO TO SEE WHO WANTS IT THE MOST PLEASANT GROVE IS WAITING. WILL IT BE  THE TWO TIME DEFENDING STATE CHAMPIONS THE WEST ORANGE STARK MUSTANGS LOOKING FOR THE 3 PEAT AND 5 OVERALL TITTLE, OR WILL IT BE THE WIMBERLEY TEXANS TO END EVERYTHING. FIND OUT TONIGHT IN K TOWN. IM AT WORK BUT COME 12 PM THAT OLD FOOT THATS BEEN ACTING UP FOR THE LAST 3 FRIDAYS IS ACTING UP AGAIN. MABE OL DR IN KATY CAN HELP ME TODAY APPOINTMENT IS AT 7:30 TONIGHT 

Git er done! Looking to head North next week but let's take care of business tonight in a big way!!