West Orange Stark vs Wimberley

tennisbc

I believe our running game will be more explosive in this game, because I see a lot of big boys on a team that will be chasing fast quick running backs WOS. Will the Texans be able to keep it up for four quarters it remains to be seen? Run to the left and run to the right. I believe we will throw as well we are not afraid of their secondary.

More than sure Wimberley haven't seen a defense like ours. Y'all been saying all year we aren't good as last year. To say a team that's having a "down" year, were STILL here in the 5th round, surviving each week by week. Like i said before, embrace the doubt. These kids been busting their butts all year, dealing with the hurricane , hearing they're not very good and etc. Just another day at the office come next friday. We'll be more than ready. No score prediction but we'll be playing in at&t come December 22, 2017. #ShockTheStateWOS

6 minutes ago, wosfan1992 said:

More than sure Wimberley haven't seen a defense like ours. Y'all been saying all year we aren't good as last year. To say a team that's having a "down" year, were STILL here in the 5th round, surviving each week by week. Like i said before, embrace the doubt. These kids been busting their butts all year, dealing with the hurricane , hearing they're not very good and etc. Just another day at the office come next friday. We'll be more than ready. No score prediction but we'll be playing in at&t come December 22, 2017. #ShockTheStateWOS

Well stated!

2 hours ago, chukslegacy said:

I think you will see the playbook open up more this week. Don't reveal all your good stuff until you need it. WOS rolls on by 14 pts or more. Wimberly hasn't seen a defense like WOS. WOS needs to clean up the penalties!

I believe statistically Cuero and WOS defense were about the same. So I wouldn't say Wimberly hasn't seen a defense like WOS this year. 

The only thing that matters is a team found a way to beat the texans already this season and I’m confident the mustang coaches and players can do that also! Nobody has found a way to beat the mustangs 39 straight games! Our boys have found a way to pull out a win every single game so far this season...some pretty while others were ugly, but in the end had the same result! The mustangs find a way to keep the streak alive Friday night!!!!

4 hours ago, chukslegacy said:

I think you will see the playbook open up more this week. Don't reveal all your good stuff until you need it. WOS rolls on by 14 pts or more. Wimberly hasn't seen a defense like WOS. WOS needs to clean up the penalties!

I hope so bc some of play calling has me scratching my head.defense is outstanding and our offense is stopping themselves not the 3 teams we have played. 

On 12/9/2017 at 9:59 AM, GUNHO said:

I don't mind telling you I'm a little nervous about this one.This ain't no slot T team and a little harder to defend.They going to be jacked up after their come from behind win over Cuero.Once again our defense is going to have to win this game for us.We have to find our passing game so we can be more balanced on offense.Cut down on penalties and ect,ect.In other words the Stangs are going to have to play one of their best games.I see it as a toss up.

Relax  believe this will wos finest hour we can defend the spread but ur right no more blown assignments and keep the penalties to a bare minimum what's good about this is we r not turning the ball over it time to put it all together and have great game and leave no doubt 

Trying to find some writes up from the Wimberely side but hard to find. Neither Austin nor San Antonio or San Marcos newspaper or local stations have nothing. Maybe they are going into stealth mode to prepare for WOS. I have not seen any state predictions on scores like Pigskin or others. 

1 hour ago, ATTITUDE IS EVERYTHING said:

Relax  believe this will wos finest hour we can defend the spread but ur right no more blown assignments and keep the penalties to a bare minimum what's good about this is we r not turning the ball over it time to put it all together and have great game and leave no doubt 

ATTITUDE I like your attitude.

17 hours ago, ATTITUDE IS EVERYTHING said:

A GREAT WEEK COMING UP .THE LAST JEDI ON THURSDAY WHICH WONT BE BETTER THAN ESB BUT IT WILL BE GOOD AND A WOS WIN ON FRIDAY I LOVE IT

The Texans QB seems to be a pocket passer, we hope that holding will not allow him to make throws and advance plays. They have some big kids up front on O line and looking at the few videos they (Texans ) have they do hold in some cases in order for the QB to make plays. We need to be mindful of that.

Wimberley will be physical.  Part of the reason they beat WOS the last time they played was because they were more physical.  They looked pretty good on some of the highlights I’ve seen, but that’s just highlights.

i doubt they’ve seen the speed and athletic ability that WOS has though.

Should be a very competitive and interesting game either way.

17 minutes ago, MackLewis said:

Wimberley will be physical.  Part of the reason they beat WOS the last time they played was because they were more physical.  They looked pretty good on some of the highlights I’ve seen, but that’s just highlights.

i doubt they’ve seen the speed and athletic ability that WOS has though.

Should be a very competitive and interesting game either way.

I like your statement.