West Orange Stark vs Wimberley

tennisbc

8 minutes ago, WOSgrad said:

Doubtful, Coach Thompson prefers Fridays at this point as the SC game will be on a Friday

True and better for the players, just depends on the Texans coach and the flip if needed. I just was hoping for a Saturday evening game for more fans of WOS and football to see the game. Also if back at Katy better for driving.

WOS without a passing game is in trouble. It’s been all season long, got to find a passing game. It’s great that y’all got this far with just running. It just shows the will of this team. The last three weeks the defense has been top notch. Y’all made it this far, I would love to see y’all get a third ring in a row. I do believe y’all will pull it out. To have an passing game to go along with that great run game would be easer and a lot less stressful. Lol. Good luck WOS. 

I’m gonna take WOS in a close one. I seen WOS make it to a State Championship against Ennis. They had a  great defense that year but  lacked a passing game. It’s time to run power and go down hill. I think last night in stead of trying to throw the ball. If they should have just ran it down there throat. I think that offense that Madisonville ran a week before getting in some type of a 3 back wildcat set could have moved the ball against Salado. Incomplete passes stalled drives last night. Hopefully they can make some adjustments 

I don't mind telling you I'm a little nervous about this one.This ain't no slot T team and a little harder to defend.They going to be jacked up after their come from behind win over Cuero.Once again our defense is going to have to win this game for us.We have to find our passing game so we can be more balanced on offense.Cut down on penalties and ect,ect.In other words the Stangs are going to have to play one of their best games.I see it as a toss up.