Silsbee vs Klein Collins

Kountzer

I was planning to stay and watch Denton Guyer.  I responded to a phone call I got during the game.  Found out a good friend of mine passed away today.  I'm standing there next to the ticket table, cypress PD all around, crying like a baby.  No more b-ball, I had to go home.

K Barnes was impressive under the boards.  C Martin's game is a bit rusty, but he was playing good defense. Landon Tyler, Devon, Bush, Jordyn that's four guards on the floor, 3 PGs for sure.  

If Silsbee hits their shots they can give Wagner a game.  If not, ion k.  Find out tomorrow morning, for sure.

12 minutes ago, Kountzer said:

Thanks SportsJunkie32.  The son of a co-worker was killed last night as well.  Life man.  Tomorrow is not promised.  Not even the rest of today.

I hate to hear that.  If the Tigers fall short tomorrow morning  we will be there for the night game.  We are stayin so will see some games Saturday as well.

Ticket price was only $3.00 this evening.  I don't know if that will be the same price at the Berry Center tomorrow and Saturday.  I have my doubts.  The winners bracket is going to produce a lot of good basketball games.  

During the Silsbee game I was sitting there next to two guys from SFA.  I am sure they were scouts.

2 hours ago, Kountzer said:

I was planning to stay and watch Denton Guyer.  I responded to a phone call I got during the game.  Found out a good friend of mine passed away today.  I'm standing there next to the ticket table, cypress PD all around, crying like a baby.  No more b-ball, I had to go home.

Sorry to hear about your friend.   Thoughts and prayers for you and his loved ones.  

5 hours ago, TxHoops said:

Sorry to hear about your friend.   Thoughts and prayers for you and his loved ones.  

Thanks.  

Anyway, I got to see a full Tigers game. With the way my schedule and their schedules go i might not get to see another game in person until the playoffs, if then.  

6 hours ago, Tigers94 said:

Hopefully the Wagner game is competitive this time around.

If not we just need to accept the fact that this years team can't hang with the tog dogs in 6A. Not that it's Silsbee's job to beat schools that dwarf them in student population anyways.

Not necessarily true.  Even IF this game isn’t “competitive” it doesn’t really say anything about matchups with those other   Schools. Wagner could just be a bad matchup. But like you said we arent supposed to or have to beat them!!

I wish I could go to that game, but that's not going to happen.  Friday is the busiest day at a dps office, at my office anyway.  Plus, i looked out the back door and it is a winter wonderland.  At least 3 inches of snow on the ground.  I am sure many of the roads are iced over.  No telling what's going to happen today.  My dog doesn't want to go out in the back yard.  She doesn't know what snow is.  TBH I am not that familiar with it myself.