PN-G or just football fans in general......

aki1994

4 hours ago, Stattrax said:

Could not have said it better.... Funny story about Malone.. He would come watch our practice for the last 10 minutes when I was a Freshman. Just in time for gassers. He would tell us we where gonna run gassers until someone puked. These are real gassers i am talking of, there back, there back, touch the line every time. Well he was not bullshiting, someone would have to puke. So every day before we started practice, we would load a friend of ours who was a backup lineman with cokes. After about 3 he would puke every practice.... But that is the only way we could end it. Reguardless, we would lay wood in the 4th quarter like no other team.... We thought he was crazy, but at home games he would be on the sidelines, I think we played on Tuesdays or something as freshman. We are getting beat pretty good by Lincoln at the half, he walks over to us and says, yall are about to go out there and beat some ...... in the second half because you have been prepared... Well, it happened, and that is when the buy in began... I am often amazed how for some reason, a guy like D.M. is given no credit, but the guy he took over from, which is by far the worst coach ever to walk the halls of PNG, is in the ring of honor on the other site... As I said, he turned us from losers, to winners.. 80's P.N.G. football was a joke until 89... So in conclusion, those mid 80s guy can try to run the school boards, booster clubs, and city stuff.... But until 89, well, Ill just leave it at, numbers don't lie.........

Got to be honest, I was '85 footballer and we flat out stunk...I loved Troy, but would have loved Malone. 

On 12/8/2017 at 8:20 PM, ROSCHONSBIGBRO said:

*sigh* when u wanna debate but can't give a good opinion because you weren't alive. I was born in 91.

All I can really say then 2017 takes a Loss, but I put money that Roschon is a problem all night.

Lol, what can I say I'll never bet against him. 

Dang I was in the 11th grade in 91