HARDIN-JEFFERSON MARATHON/Post updates here!

WOSgrad

Since this is a rather prestigious local tournament, I hope someone post all the scores.  After buying a tournament ticket, I came down with the "crud" and missed quite a bit Friday, and all day Sat.  If posting all the scores is to arduous, can someone post Evadale's scores Fri & Sat?

Thanks!

3 hours ago, REBgp said:

Since this is a rather prestigious local tournament, I hope someone post all the scores.  After buying a tournament ticket, I came down with the "crud" and missed quite a bit Friday, and all day Sat.  If posting all the scores is to arduous, can someone post Evadale's scores Fri & Sat?

Thanks!

They were not posting all the scores, but I believe Evadale on Friday morning beat Buna 97-85.  I know Evadale lost to Vidor on Friday evening 62-49.

Vidor 54

Shepard 49 

In the semifinal of the Silver Bracket

Vidor 59

Central Pollock 53

In the Championship Game of the Silver Bracket

Lumberton beat Shepard in the 3rd place game in the Silver Bracket and Huffman beat LCM in the 3rd place game in the Gold Bracket.  Did not get final scores on either game.

It was lots of fun for me to get to see game here on Friday and Saturday.  IMO, the field was very solid, top to bottom.  Most of the games were quality and very competitive.  Despite every team playing 6 games in 3 days and despite the snow, the tournament seemed to run on time, and very efficient.  The officiating was as solid throughout (I know there were missed calls and a few games may have could used some improvement, but overall, it was quite solid IMO).

Thanks Coach Davis and the HJ Family!

On 12/10/2017 at 5:47 AM, REBgp said:

Thanks!

This is the hidden content, please