Cutoff Numbers

DannyShapiroBE

2 hours ago, WestHardinfan1 said:

ย 

lol...you two old geezers are in for a surprise......We'll get at least 8 wins next year........

Come to think of it...I'll be a little surprised if West Hardin gets 8 wins for the boy's athletic program combined next year.ย  Especially district wins.ย  Your wins will come from creative preseason scheduling in everything but football.ย 

48 minutes ago, oldschool2 said:

Come to think of it...I'll be a little surprised if West Hardin gets 8 wins for the boy's athletic program combined next year.ย  Especially district wins.ย  Your wins will come from creative preseason scheduling in everything but football.ย 

The onset of senility must be terrible.......lol......can't wait tilย  you eat those words next year........

45 minutes ago, oldschool2 said:

Come to think of it...I'll be a little surprised if West Hardin gets 8 wins for the boy's athletic program combined next year.ย  Especially district wins.ย  Your wins will come from creative preseason scheduling in everything but football. ย 

I think they'll make the playoffs in football & basketball. ย Unfortunately, Dist 12-2A-2 is notoriously weak in Sports.

7 minutes ago, WestHardinfan1 said:

I've seen the schedule, old man........lol......8 wins MINIMUM........

None of the schedules are set...young man...until after the districts come out.ย  But let's assume WH has at least 4 games locked in pending the alignment...ย  I'm curious to know who is on there you think will be a win.ย  The aforementioned schools (Sabine Pass, Colmesneil, Burkeville) I already gave you credit for.ย  So who's left?ย  Your coach find a bunch of private schools around here...O'Connel, Pines Academy, etc...ย  I'm confident that I won't be eating my words.ย 

2 hours ago, oldschool2 said:

None of the schedules are set...young man...until after the districts come out.ย  But let's assume WH has at least 4 games locked in pending the alignment...ย  I'm curious to know who is on there you think will be a win.ย  The aforementioned schools (Sabine Pass, Colmesneil, Burkeville) I already gave you credit for.ย  So who's left?ย  Your coach find a bunch of private schools around here...O'Connel, Pines Academy, etc...ย  I'm confident that I won't be eating my words.ย 

You know as well as I do how that "scheduling" before districts come out works.......I won't waste any more of my time with you....I'll get the last word next year at this time......lol.......