Katy Tigers vs North Shore Mustangs

WOSFAN99

Last years game ended up on the one yard line a goalline stand enabled North Shore to win and was the best game I saw in 2016 this year two different teams I think Katy is much better this year than last year North Shore has been on a roll since the Atascocita game I think Katy takes this years matchup but it’s going to be a good game 

Going with my Tigers, but now way this game is a blowout. Will be an old fashioned dog fight. Katy's Defense is better than last seasons and They have Glass. I think the Defense rattles NS's Freshman QB in his first game at NRG....Why Katy was running sweeps from the 1 yard line vs NS last season still blows my mind.

Katy's Defense makes it hard to pick against them......unless they have a complete meltdown vs NS....I think they have the defense to win this game. Evans is a beast....and NS will be THE team to beat the next 3 years....but Katy's starting defense hasn't allowed a TD since Nov. 2nd. The goal every week is to not to hear the other teams fight song.  Will be a great atmosphere. Can't wait.

Guest ECBucFan
11 minutes ago, pe2009 said:

Gates open at 1...but there will be a line(on the Katy side) at Noon or maybe earlier

Gates at 1, meaning actual stadium entry, correct?

Will the ticket booths open before that? 

Guest ECBucFan

The Alamodome is hosting a triple header:

Austin McCallum (13-0) vs. Corpus Christi Calallen (13-0) Saturday 12:00pm at San Antonio’s Alamodome

Lake Travis (11-2) vs. San Antonio O’Connor (13-0) Saturday 4:00pm at San Antonio’s Alamodome

Austin Westlake (13-0) vs. Cibolo Steele (9-4) Saturday 8:00pm at San Antonio’s Alamodome