BISD Votes to Merge Central and Ozen beginning in 2018-19

AshlyHasBeen

24 minutes ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

Well, it would seem to me that spring football is mandatory at this point, so a hire need a to be done very soon...

That’s what I would think. I’m going for the wolf’s I hope they surprise some folks. But honestly I hope they find a great leader to lead the team where they will be successful overal and they don’t make some brother in law type of hire. Beaumont has been in the news to much with negative attention and I would  like to see this team do well

On 2/16/2018 at 5:58 PM, LC-M said:

That’s what I would think. I’m going for the wolf’s I hope they surprise some folks. But honestly I hope they find a great leader to lead the team where they will be successful overal and they don’t make some brother in law type of hire. Beaumont has been in the news to much with negative attention and I would  like to see this team do well

This person would have been a great leader for this school and team.

1 hour ago, Alpha Wolf said:

To keep getting my info, I have to uphold the verbal agreements I make with people.  In a time when peoples word don't mean anything, mine does.  Once a new coach is officially hired, I'll put the name out there...

Smart move.  A man who reveals all of his secrets soon has none.

12 hours ago, Alpha Wolf said:

To keep getting my info, I have to uphold the verbal agreements I make with people.  In a time when peoples word don't mean anything, mine does.  Once a new coach is officially hired, I'll put the name out there...

That's what makes you a class act. I hope BISD gets this hire right.