BISD Votes to Merge Central and Ozen beginning in 2018-19

AshlyHasBeen

12 minutes ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

But Jackson is not the AD anymore, he's the Principal at United...  There is no AD at this time...

Wow!!! Really I must have skip that part, Congrats to Jackson on the Job..so do we now have to wait until BISD gets an AD before going forward with the coaching search?

5 minutes ago, D3zii said:

Wow!!! Really I must have skip that part, Congrats to Jackson on the Job..so do we now have to wait until BISD gets an AD before going forward with the coaching search?

The coaching search have been going on for most part of January.  Should be wrapping up soon.  I'm not sure  if there's been interviews, but I'm sure Mr. Jackson was working hard on this, at least leading up to last night...

19 minutes ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

But Jackson is not the AD anymore, he's the Principal at United...  There is no AD at this time...

Jackson will continue his role as AD for the short future according to him as he puts his staff together.  The hire committee for the coaching positions is supposed to be the AD, Principal, HR Rep and assistant superintendent from what I was told.  He currently covers 2 of those.

6 minutes ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

The coaching search have been going on for most part of January.  Should be wrapping up soon.  I'm not sure  if there's been interviews, but I'm sure Mr. Jackson was working hard on this, at least leading up to last night...

No interviews as of yesterday at 5 pm...

That’s a good color scheme, it’s a lot of ways you can go with that for uniforms , I’m personally a fan of the Minnesota Golphers 

This is the hidden content, please

Football wise just to name a few

8 minutes ago, D3zii said:

That’s a good color scheme, it’s a lot of ways you can go with that for uniforms , I’m personally a fan of the Minnesota Golphers 

Football wise just to name a few

Simple yet nice.  Between those, Central Michigan and Arizona St., you can have some nice uniforms.

8 minutes ago, Alpha Wolf said:

Simple yet nice.  Between those, Central Michigan and Arizona St., you can have some nice uniforms.

Exactly, I really like the simple clean cut look like (Texas, Penn State, Bama, Oklahoma) plus those colors compliment each other very well , 

lol I honestly dislike the CMU uniforms but Minnesota, and Arizona State can leave you with some good ideas 

8 minutes ago, D3zii said:

Exactly, I really like the simple clean cut look like (Texas, Penn State, Bama, Oklahoma) plus those colors compliment each other very well , 

lol I honestly dislike the CMU uniforms but Minnesota, and Arizona State can leave you with some good ideas 

And not the Redskins look...