BISD Votes to Merge Central and Ozen beginning in 2018-19

AshlyHasBeen

Just received a message from Stowers that nobody reached out to him so he didn't apply.  Unless he is pulling an okie doke like AD Jackson did last night before accepting the head principal position for United, he won't be in the golden triangle.  Jackson told me a couple of days ago that the football coaching job wouldn't be closed until the principal was named, so I'm guessing today will be the last day it's open. 

20 hours ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

Nope. They're Bruins throughout...

He must be about to sale that house.  It was clearly stated last night that any kid that is currently enrolled at whatever high school, will be allowed to finish at said high school.  Starting with next years incoming 9th grade class, they will go to the school that they are supposed to which is decided by which side of the freeway you live on.  It was also stated that it didn't matter if said 9th grader had a an older sibling at a particular high school, the incoming class will be going to the school they are zoned for.  They will even have someone going to residences to verify these address in question.   

I posted the live video on my facebook page when she was talking about this...

7 minutes ago, Alpha Wolf said:

He must be about to sale that house.  It was clearly stated last night that any kid that is currently enrolled at whatever high school, will be allowed to finish at said high school.  Starting with next years incoming 9th grade class, they will go to the school that they are supposed to which is decided by which side of the freeway you live on.  It was also stated that it didn't matter if said 9th grader had a an older sibling at a particular high school, the incoming class will be going to the school they are zoned for.  They will even have someone going to residences to verify these address in question.   

So the United Highschool Timberwolves, hmm I can get with it.

So with the new zoning is Westbrook no longer an open enrollment? Kids will now have to go to which they are zoned? If so Westbrook will be gaining and losing athletes at the same time .

30 minutes ago, Alpha Wolf said:

Just received a message from Stowers that nobody reached out to him so he didn't apply.  Unless he is pulling an okie doke like AD Jackson did last night before accepting the head principal position for United, he won't be in the golden triangle.  Jackson told me a couple of days ago that the football coaching job wouldn't be closed until the principal was named, so I'm guessing today will be the last day it's open. 

Yea that was my concern, his name was floating around but no one could tell me if he actually applied or not. I know for sure though someone reached out to him, I know that for a fact, I think he was just playing the Okie Doke , but rather he applied or not is another thing. I think Jackson and whoever else will do the right thing in hiring a good coach rather is Stowers or not

15 minutes ago, D3zii said:

So with the new zoning is Westbrook no longer an open enrollment? Kids will now have to go to which they are zoned? If so Westbrook will be gaining and losing athletes at the same time .

That is correct.  The kids that are already enrolled at West Brook will be able to graduate from there, it more so affects the incoming class, regardless of what middle school they came from. 

27 minutes ago, Alpha Wolf said:

He lives in West Brook's zoning...

24 minutes ago, D3zii said:

Well... I believe its a proposal.  I don't think it was voted on at this time...

22 minutes ago, D3zii said:

Yea that was my concern, his name was floating around but no one could tell me if he actually applied or not. I know for sure though someone reached out to him, I know that for a fact, I think he was just playing the Okie Doke , but rather he applied or not is another thing. I think Jackson and whoever else will do the right thing in hiring a good coach rather is Stowers or not

But Jackson is not the AD anymore, he's the Principal at United...  There is no AD at this time...

23 minutes ago, D3zii said:

So when exactly will the football coaching hire be announced