BISD Votes to Merge Central and Ozen beginning in 2018-19

AshlyHasBeen

1 hour ago, CardinalBacker said:

Yeah... but he'd only have about six kids take the field after the rest of them quit in two-a-days.  

I'm not hating... it would be the same if he went to BC. 

I doubt it.  The ones that would quit in Beaumont are already not playing.  Go read my post from yesterday about Quitters.  Being pushed is what these kids need and will bring out the best in them, it's in their DNA.  Now Bridge City on the otherhand...

Imo You need a head coach whos firey and energetic, and one who demands respect and doesnt take no s*** but also one who is loved by his players (Tough Love), unfortunately thats what our young black male athletes respond better to, Not the coach whos trying to be buddy buddy with everyone and doesnt wanna push ppl to hard cause he wants them on the team..Trust me its alot of thoes out there

.Let your OC/DC handle the X's and O's. You just worry about Everything else..

This is the hidden content, please

December 5th, Ashley Elam put out a great article pertaining to the merger of Ozen and Central.  He took the time and created what I thought were some great looking helmets and storylines to go with them.  Due to being on 2 different committees concerning the Ozen and Central merger, I've been sworn to secrecy but I can tell you that 2 of the names, none of the color combinations and none of the mascots in the article made the list.  Someone else will probably leak the list but I won't until later.  The students are supposed to vote on them sometime next week and then go before the board for approval on the 15th. 

Was out to eat tonight and ran into some old coaches I use to work with,..

from what I was told, Peevey Has gotten a pay raise and is over 100K, can someone confirm this, cause if this is true that new Head Coach at the merger school should also make 100k and the merger Job opening has just shot up the Best jobs list in Texas High school football

i was also told the two sides are trying to make Houston St.Pius the week 1 opponent for the new school 

6 hours ago, D3zii said:

Was out to eat tonight and ran into some old coaches I use to work with,..

from what I was told, Peevey Has gotten a pay raise and is over 100K, can someone confirm this, cause if this is true that new Head Coach at the merger school should also make 100k and the merger Job opening has just shot up the Best jobs list in Texas High school football

i was also told the two sides are trying to make Houston St.Pius the week 1 opponent for the new school 

St. Pius is already a done deal from what I was told..

8 minutes ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

I heard...  But we're ok.  Well be hiring a coach soon and we plan on doing spring ball, so we'll have time to get things in line before facing them...

when we faced them they were mostly sophomores, and they didn't have much defense. There offense is explosive and gunnell can flat out throw the ball anywhere on the field. This  past year we cancelled on them during the season. Any ideas who the coach will be?

3 hours ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

Well, my source in the district said so, and I believe St. Pius confirmed it.

Pay raise?  Nothing concrete on that...

Like i stated in a previous Conversation, and the same goes for the merger school..

They better get a good coach,  cause St.Pius is not a team you want to see your first game in school history lol..

5star QB

2 4star WR 

And a 4star CB 

And that's just in the class of 2019

Most schools dont even see that many stars in a 10year period 

All and all i really hope BISD makes a good hire, im tired of all the negativity surrounding this school district just cause of a few individuals ..This could really go a long way into all the negativity going down