BISD Votes to Merge Central and Ozen beginning in 2018-19

AshlyHasBeen

12 minutes ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

For a chance to coach a 6a squad?

Soulja, I don't know if "Oh they want some" is going away but here is one of the songs being submitted...

In the first video go to the 1:30 mark... 

This is the hidden content, please

10 minutes ago, Jag Insider said:

Soulja, I don't know if "Oh they want some" is going away but here is one of the songs being submitted...

In the first video go to the 1:30 mark... 

The ohh they want some from Central and the Ozen Panthers for life songs were very catchy.  I just hope they keep both of those...

7 minutes ago, Jag Insider said:

Jeff Matthews is a lifer in Vidor as long as they don't have back to back 0-10 seasons.  Even thought his offense is kind of similar of what Stowers used at Central to go 4 rounds deep...

I don’t think Jeff would run that offense at Beaumont  unless they didn’t have the ability to throw the ball. I honestly think he is good coach and a great leader. I watched one of his games this past season and I thought LC-M had more speed then Vidor. But we lack Discipline and  not motivated to play like Vidor. The kids like playing for him and that’s always good to have on your side.

13 minutes ago, Jag Insider said:

Jeff Matthews is a lifer in Vidor as long as they don't have back to back 0-10 seasons.  Even thought his offense is kind of similar of what Stowers used at Central to go 4 rounds deep...

I think Stower's thing was defense.  He went to the wishbone that 1 year (2008) because of the OC they hired that year...because of you remember, he ran spread offenses the previous 3 years...

Now Matthews runs that wing-t to perfection and has done it every year.  Defense wasn't his forte.  

13 minutes ago, LC-M said:

I don’t think Jeff would run that offense at Beaumont  unless they didn’t have the ability to throw the ball. I honestly think he is good coach and a great leader. I watched one of his games this past season and I thought LC-M had more speed then Vidor. But we lack Discipline and  not motivated to play like Vidor. The kids like playing for him and that’s always good to have on your side.

jeff would not get the same response in beaumont.

8 minutes ago, Jag Insider said:

Just looked it up.  $119,609 is what he made this year at Crosby. 

Man, that's a heck of a 5A job. Of course, the positive change he has made in the community and football program is worth every penny.

If I were BISD, I still think I'd make the call before he has a chance to officially accept the DP job (if that's happening). Rio is the kind of guy they need. Young, full of fire, innovative, and used to winning football games. Quit retreading the same ol' flat tires. Bring in a proven winner and let him pump some energy into those kids!

4 minutes ago, 2wedge said:

Man, that's a heck of a 5A job. Of course, the positive change he has made in the community and football program is worth every penny.

If I were BISD, I still think I'd make the call before he has a chance to officially accept the DP job (if that's happening). Rio is the kind of guy they need. Young, full of fire, innovative, and used to winning football games. Quit retreading the same ol' flat tires. Bring in a proven winner and let him pump some energy into those kids!

Now you believe me lol. Heck LCM Head Coach makes like 98k that’s why I said get rid of the Ad it will open up more money