BISD Votes to Merge Central and Ozen beginning in 2018-19

AshlyHasBeen

4 hours ago, AshlyVYPE said:

Ozen-Central Wildcats (Think of the Washington-Marion Charging Indians in Lake Charles)

This is the hidden content, please

Change mascot to a Lion.  Logo is nice but color scheme is too similar to the school on the other side of town.  Try  and gold or blue and silver...

1st choice , Give me the Hurricanes with the OIlers colors (Black & Silver or Black and Orange) and instead of using he “U” logo using a real Hurricane logo since it’s what United the two schools in the first place 

2nd choice would be the Oilers, I like that Black and Silver with the Oilers logo which the city is known for and for the Highschool name , how bout Boomtown HS lol Boomtown Oilers and like someone else said, put a star  where Beaumont would be 

3 hours ago, D3zii said:

1st choice , Give me the Hurricanes with the OIlers colors (Black & Silver or Black and Orange) and instead of using he “U” logo using a real Hurricane logo since it’s what United the two schools in the first place 

2nd choice would be the Oilers, I like that Black and Silver with the Oilers logo which the city is known for and for the Highschool name , how bout Boomtown HS lol Boomtown Oilers and like someone else said, put a star  where Beaumont would be 

I'm with you, the black and silver color scheme looks the best regardless of what name and mascot is chosen.

Ashley, show us what his 1st choice would look like using your program.

The black and silver would look good with the Ozen-Central one too.