Opportunity For a Fortune

Hagar

We all know what makes money.  Seeing a need for something and filling the void, at a price.  After several trips to Beaumont via Ltown and Vidor, and an extra trip or two to Silsbee, I've seen the void, and see nothing but mountains of money to be made.  Why am I sharing this money maker?  Because the need is so vast, we can all get in on this.  It's simple, merely charge for instructions on how to use a vehicles turn signal.  I'm convinced that 80% of the people driving around have no idea what that little lever is for.  One thing you have to anticipate, it'll take longer to teach them this simple maneuver than you would think.  Evidently they're knuckleheads to begin with so it will take patience.  And even some that know what it's for, won't turn it on until half way thru the turn.  Color me rich.

4 hours ago, REBgp said:

We all know what makes money.  Seeing a need for something and filling the void, at a price.  After several trips to Beaumont via Ltown and Vidor, and an extra trip or two to Silsbee, I've seen the void, and see nothing but mountains of money to be made.  Why am I sharing this money maker?  Because the need is so vast, we can all get in on this.  It's simple, merely charge for instructions on how to use a vehicles turn signal.  I'm convinced that 80% of the people driving around have no idea what that little lever is for.  One thing you have to anticipate, it'll take longer to teach them this simple maneuver than you would think.  Evidently they're knuckleheads to begin with so it will take patience.  And even some that know what it's for, won't turn it on until half way thru the turn.  Color me rich.

They are for right of way only.

Arrrgggghhhh, all of those.  BS, one this morning coming out of Silsbee.

Ty Cobb, this afternoon trying to get on northbound eastex coming from Dowlen.

LRF, the above plus the idiots that while you're driving 75 get on in front of you doing 55.

All these folks with license- how did they get them?  Good thing I don't give the driving test.  Them bunch of bugger eating morons wouldn't get no stinking license.  Long live the few good drivers left - Me, LRF, Ty Cobb, BS, and baddog.

On 12/5/2017 at 7:54 PM, BS Wildcats said:

Or the idiots that drive in the left lane without doing the speed limit, and refuse to get over.  Crawls all over my last nerve!

May be my absolute biggest pet peeve buddy.  I’m convinced these drivers have taken years off my life because it sets me off every time.  And I’m convinced they’re the biggest cause of traffic.  I wish cops would write more tickets for these numbskulls as they do for speeding.  One thing I will give Vidor, they don’t hesitate to issue citations for that and have posted a sign to enable them to do so. 

On a related note, I have noticed that anyone driving slower than me is an “idiot,” while anyone driving faster than me is a “maniac”.  It’s funny how that works...

I have an almost 16 yr old, and He’s doing all of his drivers classes online and driving with us.  We are supposed to log driving miles, which you know most parents are just making something up.  

Why did they go away from making kids attend driving schools?  

Online is great for most things, but not when me and my families lives could be at risk because a kid doesn’t know how to drive.  

On December 7, 2017 at 0:21 AM, TxHoops said:

May be my absolute biggest pet peeve buddy.  I’m convinced these drivers have taken years off my life because it sets me off every time.  And I’m convinced they’re the biggest cause of traffic.  I wish cops would write more tickets for these numbskulls as they do for speeding.  One thing I will give Vidor, they don’t hesitate to issue citations for that and have posted a sign to enable them to do so. 

On a related note, I have noticed that anyone driving slower than me is an “idiot,” while anyone driving faster than me is a “maniac”.  It’s funny how that works...

The one that b-slaps me - you come up to a red light, wanting to turn right, and there's a car in front of you.  No cross traffic on the road your going to turn on, but you're behind someone.  Then light turns green, and the idiot/maniac in front of you, who's had no blinker on, turns right.  Last time that happened, I ended up in emergency room with a concussion from beating my head on the steering wheel.

7 minutes ago, REBgp said:

The one that b-slaps me - you come up to a red light, wanting to turn right, and there's a car in front of you.  No cross traffic on the road your going to turn on, but you're behind someone.  Then light turns green, and the idiot/maniac in front of you, who's had no blinker on, turns right.  Last time that happened, I ended up in emergence room with a concussion from beating my head on the steering wheel.

Related to my post above.  Just because you are driving 2 mph faster than the car in the right lane that is a mile or two in front of you does NOT mean you’re passing.  GYAO!

On 12/9/2017 at 7:18 AM, TxHoops said:

Related to my post above.  Just because you are driving 2 mph faster than the car in the right lane that is a mile or two in front of you does NOT mean you’re passing.  GYAO!

My dad is the worst about driving with the cruise control on and passing people, while going on the interstate. He did that just to irk  me! 

Polls reveal interesting information.  I questioned 100,000 adults in SE Tex and here's the results.  Question was:  Does you car/truck have a Turn Signal lever/indicator?

50%  Yes

25%  No

25%  Don't know

Of the 50% that said yes, I ask:. Do you know how to use it?

10%  Yes

40%  No

40%  Not sure

Me, I'm not surprised.