You want PAK, well here’s your chance lol

pakronos

I tell you what... let’s all meet up for food and good draft beer and discuss the season and next year. you get to talk to me face to face and actually here me out due to messages boards have no emotion. I will gladly explain in detail what I think about PAM and every team in the area. What I think about all posters good and bad... just for fun... no need for violence, but don’t get it twisted I’m never afraid... so what do y’all say?!? Name a day, prefer a Friday,Saturday, or Sunday.  I work a lot and need a little time. My birthday is on January, the 6th and I normally come home to celebrate with my best friend, who is on the site as well... let me know.

9 minutes ago, pakronos said:

I tell you what... let’s all meet up for food and good draft beer and discuss the season and next year. you get to talk to me face to face and actually here me out due to messages boards have no emotion. I will gladly explain in detail what I think about PAM and every team in the area. What I think about all posters good and bad... just for fun... no need for violence, but don’t get it twisted I’m never afraid... so what do y’all say?!? Name a day, prefer a Friday,Saturday, or Sunday.  I work a lot and need a little time. My birthday is on January, the 6th and I normally come home to celebrate with my best friend, who is on the site as well... let me know.

This will be interesting.  I'll make sure I go.  Lol

8 minutes ago, #1stangfan said:

I am always good for a good football discussion.  I might even buy you a beer if it is entertaining enough!  

I personally have always enjoyed what you post whether I agree or disagree.  That’s kinda what makes it fun.....and American!

That’s all I ask... oh and Miller light or michalobe ultra... watching the calories lol... worked to hard at the gym for what I have lol

I can’t. I’ve got my anonymity to protect. 

Jack Dallas rightfully won the WRS in 2015. Sole returning starter on a team that ended up winning the state championship that year.

Maybe if it was named the Willie Ray Smith Gaudiest Stats Award.... but it’s not. Besides, we get to hear how Silsbee kids got screwed every year when the awards get passed out. 

Right now Silsbee fan is estactic because they believe that Silsbee’s entire varsity squad made first team all district and the young guns are hands down the two finalist for the WRS. Anything less is just a political screw job. 

9 hours ago, pakronos said:

I'm all over Houston area and Golden Triangle area. Just name the date and place.