Realignment

DannyShapiroBE

7 hours ago, Reagan said:

Nederland and PN-G needs to make sure they have WOS on their schedule.

Ned does every year. Ain’t scared to get a L on the record.....like some other 5A teams who claim “a scrimmage is enough” then again they haven’t had the success Ned has over the past coupe years minus 2016 which involved politics and injuries. 

9 hours ago, navydawg31 said:

I hope Nederland plays WOS, PA, and if Central/ozen combine that school. 

If the Beaumont Merger happens, which means the 2 Beaumont schools will be in the same district, I would like to see the Merger school play PA-M and 2 of the smaller 6A schools not in their district.  No Nederland and no PN-G.

17 minutes ago, Jag Insider said:

If the Beaumont Merger happens, which means the 2 Beaumont schools will be in the same district, I would like to see the Merger school play PA-M and 2 of the smaller 6A schools not in their district.  No Nederland and no PN-G.

Already running away from Nederland it’s ok... haha just messing with you. I understand why you wanna play other 6a schools. Get the boys ready for someone they might see down the line in the playoffs. I just hate having to travel to Houston  for the first game of the season, and fighting that 5 o clock traffic. I’m trying to stay close to home and see a good game. 

9 hours ago, navydawg31 said:

Where else would Nederland see speed? With the new realignment Div 1 and Div 2 split New district probably doesn’t offer much speed. Hate for Nederland to see that for the first time come round 1 or 2 in the playoffs.  

Speed?  If you're in D1 you get PAM.  They have all the speed you want.  If you're in D2 you have Ozen & Central.  Line up with them in the 4x100.  Besides, speeds overrated :)  

For any knuckleheads, that was a joke.

3 minutes ago, REBgp said:

Speed?  If you're in D1 you get PAM.  They have all the speed you want.  If you're in D2 you have Ozen & Central.  Line up with them in the 4x100.  Besides, speeds overrated :)  

For any knuckleheads, that was a joke.

We won’t be D1 so won’t be seeing PA. If the Beaumont schools merger happening we lose Central and Ozen in D2. So possibly no speed in this district.

18 hours ago, DannyShapiroBE said:

UIL sent out an email to athletic directors that it will release conference cutoff numbers on Wednesday.

Here's the enrollment numbers for anyone who forgot: 

This is the hidden content, please

Thanks for posting Danny.  I can assure you, about August, I'll be looking for this thread again lol.

5 minutes ago, navydawg31 said:

Already running away from Nederland it’s ok... haha just messing with you. I understand why you wanna play other 6a schools. Get the boys ready for someone they might see down the line in the playoffs. I just hate having to travel to Houston  for the first game of the season, and fighting that 5 o clock traffic. I’m trying to stay close to home and see a good game. 

I'll definitely miss 5A travel compared to 6A.  Hey, I like having the last game ever between Nederland and Central as a Central win.  :)

12 minutes ago, navydawg31 said:

We won’t be D1 so won’t be seeing PA. If the Beaumont schools merger happening we lose Central and Ozen in D2. So possibly no speed in this district.

I'm sure they'll add some speed in.  As Jag I. pointed out, Crosby and/or Dayton.  Wasn't all that long ago (in old folks time) Dayton ruled 22-5A for several years.

19 minutes ago, REBgp said:

I'm sure they'll add some speed in.  As Jag I. pointed out, Crosby and/or Dayton.  Wasn't all that long ago (in old folks time) Dayton ruled 22-5A for several years.

29 minutes ago, Jag Insider said:

Still possibly Crosby and Dayton even if the Beaumont schools are gone.

Very true about Dayton ruling the district  but talked to some friends from there and said the glory days are a little over but middle school class is loaded. Crosby has nederlands number but I thought they will be Div 1? If not yes they will add some speed. And glad we play them round 1 just possibly a spot to get into the playoffs lol