Realignment

DannyShapiroBE

• 3 weeks later...
18 hours ago, Javelina said:

6A is kicking my butt and I have to redo 5A D1 and 2A D2 cause lost the file somehow

DANG! Those are good stuff! Waiting to check out the rest of your work!

On 12/20/2017 at 6:32 AM, Javelina said:

I’m working on 2A-D2, 6A and 5A-D1

Guess you never finished?

On 1/8/2018 at 10:33 AM, BruinGrad87 said:

Ever finish?

32 minutes ago, PlayActionPass said:

Don't they have to have a decision made prior to February 1 when UIL announces the new District alignments?

I would hope that BISD is in consultation with the UIL about this.  Even if it is feasible for a merger (if that occurs) to take place after the realignment, it is going to be real messy scheduling wise if there has to be some reshuffling after the realignment.

5 minutes ago, WOSgrad said:

I would hope that BISD is in consultation with the UIL about this.  Even if it is feasible for a merger (if that occurs) to take place after the realignment, it is going to be real messy scheduling wise if there has to be some reshuffling after the realignment.

I would be a disaster if they made the decision after Feb. 1, I would think.

13 minutes ago, PlayActionPass said:

I would be a disaster if they made the decision after Feb. 1, I would think.

Pretty much.  Recall what happened locally after the last realignment when Livingston was moved from 10-4A-I into 22-5A.  All of the 22-5A schools had to cut a game that they had agreed to to accommodate Livingston coming into their district and all of the remaining 10-4A-I schools having to scramble to find another game to complete a 10 game schedule.

If BISD thinks a lot of folks don't care for them now, it will be nothing compared to this.

9 minutes ago, Jag Insider said:

The BISD AD told me Monday, February 5th...

From UIL website:

The 2018-20 alignments will be released Feb. 1 for football and basketball. District alignments for other activities will be released in the order of their seasons. More information about UIL alignments can be found at

This is the hidden content, please

6 hours ago, WOSgrad said:

I'm confident that a decision will be made.  Just not as confident in what the decision will be as I was a couple of weeks ago.  No money to pull the merger off as of right now and definitely no money to do work at 88 Jaguar drive.  Probably will not receive a decision on the 18th.  May have to have an emergency board meeting before the 5th...

8 minutes ago, AggiesAreWe said:

From UIL website:

The 2018-20 alignments will be released Feb. 1 for football and basketball. District alignments for other activities will be released in the order of their seasons. More information about UIL alignments can be found at

This is the hidden content, please

Just going off what I was told but me and him will talk again tomorrow.  I'll ask him about that...