Realignment

DannyShapiroBE

11 minutes ago, bradyb said:

Lumberton is a lot better than what people realize. Which, in the district they come from is understandable. They are losing Ward which is a huge loss, but they have another back that is going to have a great Sr season. Also, they return a good group of youngsters, 

Yeah Conway will have a good year. And having a returning starter at qb will help the passing game, along with having one of the sonnier brothers back. Can’t remember if it was the receiver or tight end who was a year younger.

And everyone knows how young our defense was and it showed.

18 minutes ago, L-Train11 said:

Yeah Conway will have a good year. And having a returning starter at qb will help the passing game, along with having one of the sonnier brothers back. Can’t remember if it was the receiver or tight end who was a year younger.

And everyone knows how young our defense was and it showed.

Yeah our defense should be better this year. We have a hand full that have started for 2 years now so that will help and we are only loosing 2 or 3 starters.

34 minutes ago, L-Train11 said:

That’s what i figured about Huffman.. hey I’ll take being considered for second place over having no respect in 5A lol

This will be good for Lumberton.  Even if they don't win or even finish 2nd it will be a huge morale boost to know that the kids will be competitive in every game.  I hope that the kids get the chance to play in a nice stadium as a playoff venue.

46 minutes ago, oldschool2 said:

This will be good for Lumberton.  Even if they don't win or even finish 2nd it will be a huge morale boost to know that the kids will be competitive in every game.  I hope that the kids get the chance to play in a nice stadium as a playoff venue.

I agree 100%! Going to help build the program up a lot!

1 hour ago, Javelina said:

4A D2

This is the hidden content, please

Hamshire-Fannett

Hardin-Jefferson

Liberty

Silsbee

West Orange-Stark

I don't like the idea of a 5 team district when 4 team will make the playoffs.  Guess the Longhorns will be the odd team out...

Center

Huntington

Jasper

Madisonville

Shepherd

Tarkington

I was personally hoping that Jasper would have stayed South...

21 hours ago, Javelina said:

4A D2

This is the hidden content, please

I think that is as good a prediction as I have seen. I think Madisonville goes to what you have listed as District 8.

But in reality, I think you have the District 8 and 9 numbers wrong. The Center, Jasper, Shepherd, Tarkington, Huntington district will be District 8 and play in Region 2. That is just my opinion.

7 hours ago, oldschool2 said:

No, I agree.  I've been throwing around different possibilities myself and I truly don't know how it'll end up.

7 hours ago, PlayActionPass said:

The whole problem is you cant do this in a vacuum, you have to take in the entire picture.

I believe they will move Hempstead & Hitchcock back in Region 4