Roschons Final Stat line

RoschonsBigBro

4 hours ago, pakronos said:

Playing against cupcakes, with exception of two in which he didn’t have stellar stats in those games he was avg or below... reality sets in next year when the true mvp is gone with a horrible defense putting the offense in bad field position... remember I called it lol.... on the real, lol bro is talented, no doubt, IMO just not to the level the people of candy land is making him lol

Hey chief those numbers are hard to put up if he's playing with no defense on the field. Now that your cigarette break is over there at Kroger, do everyone a favor and get back in there and continue washing off the broccoli. If you were half as good as RJ, you probably would be doing more with your life than making $9.25 an hour hosing down the squash at Kroger.

27 minutes ago, Uncle Pig said:

Hey chief those numbers are hard to put up if he's playing with no defense on the field. Now that your cigarette break is over there at Kroger, do everyone a favor and get back in there and continue washing off the broccoli. If you were half as good as RJ, you probably would be doing more with your life than making $9.25 an hour hosing down the squash at Kroger.

I Believe PAK is a woman.  I doubt she played football... As far as the personal insults she constantly spouts I believe they are extremely unnecessary. She hates that Roschon is succeeding in Mid County.   After all "he wouldn't see the field if he played for Memorial... Blah Blah Blah...  I for one am proud of Roschon, PNG, and Memorial.  I wish them all success on the field and in life.  PAK, go to church, say a prayer, and reflect on what a selfish, cruel person you make yourself out to be.  

42 minutes ago, dme1111 said:

I Believe PAK is a woman.  I doubt she played football... As far as the personal insults she constantly spouts I believe they are extremely unnecessary. She hates that Roschon is succeeding in Mid County.   After all "he wouldn't see the field if he played for Memorial... Blah Blah Blah...  I for one am proud of Roschon, PNG, and Memorial.  I wish them all success on the field and in life.  PAK, go to church, say a prayer, and reflect on what a selfish, cruel person you make yourself out to be.  

Hahaha lmao. So true. He is a man though...I guess

7 hours ago, ROSCHONSBIGBRO said:

2,918 passing with 35 tds,

1,627 rushing with 29 tds

1 rec for 43 yards and a td.

65 TOTAL TDS ON THE YEAR!!!!

PRETTY GOOD FOR AN AVG QB

Proud of that young man. I've watched since he was little and in high school. He is truly an artist at the sport, despite what petty things some one says. I will be watching him with the Long Horns and believe me that is not something I normally do as an Aggie fan. But I will wear burnt orange with his jersey. No doubt! 

3 hours ago, Uncle Pig said:

Actually jacka$& I’m a team captain paramedic working for a very busy 911 service in Galveston...now you may return to your swamp meeting with your cousin that you took as a wife.

2 hours ago, dme1111 said:

And you are a transgender wishing you were as good at.... anything...tough talk behind a keyboard though smh lol

3 hours ago, TradenupBH said:

With every post you make, people on here laugh. If you don't think Shug is talented, you need to go to the band thread. His numbers are pretty dang good. He plays against who's on the schedule. Your almighty PAM played same "cupcake" teams as you call them and didn't put up those numbers. Get outta here with that busted up evaluation mess.

Never said he wasn’t talented let’s get that cleared up. With his skill set playing against 9 horrible defenses, he’s gonna light it up... his stats against Nederland and pam say different especially if you break them down. As I stated to his brother. He got huge yards on 3-5 plays against pam... he never just gashed PAM or Nederland... PAM didn’t put up those numbers     because it’s not a one man show. We blew out the same cupcakes and then went into a kill the clock mode. However you are a swinger and obviously haven’t seen a lot of athletic QBs due to the garbage district your team is in and the fact that joke of a team can’t get one of us over there lol. Here’s food for thought. Take him and his candy land brothers and play west brook schedule you will quickly find those numbers would be cut DRASTICALLY... welp can’t wait till next year to hear why his numbers are low lol

19 minutes ago, pakronos said:

Never said he wasn’t talented let’s get that cleared up. With his skill set playing against 9 horrible defenses, he’s gonna light it up... his stats against Nederland and pam say different especially if you break them down. As I stated to his brother. He got huge yards on 3-5 plays against pam... he never just gashed PAM or Nederland... PAM didn’t put up those numbers     because it’s not a one man show. We blew out the same cupcakes and then went into a kill the clock mode. However you are a swinger and obviously haven’t seen a lot of athletic QBs due to the garbage district your team is in and the fact that joke of a team can’t get one of us over there lol. Here’s food for thought. Take him and his candy land brothers and play west brook schedule you will quickly find those numbers would be cut DRASTICALLY... welp can’t wait till next year to hear why his numbers are low lol

I played at West Brook hoss. All I'm simply saying is you need to get off of the kid. You breaking down the wrong thing. You're bi-polar my man, one sentence you say he's a heck of an athlete, next sentence you say he wouldn't start at PAM and he plays cupcake teams blah, blah, blah. If it was my kid, me and you would meet up the old school way. How you've stayed on here this long is beyond me. Btw, what does Barbers Hill have to do with any of this? Your all over the place. Just root for ALL of the local kids and be happy.

12 minutes ago, TradenupBH said:

I played at West Brook hoss. All I'm simply saying is you need to get off of the kid. You breaking down the wrong thing. You're bi-polar my man, one sentence you say he's a heck of an athlete, next sentence you say he wouldn't start at PAM and he plays cupcake teams blah, blah, blah. If it was my kid, me and you would meet up the old school way. How you've stayed on here this long is beyond me. Btw, what does Barbers Hill have to do with any of this? Your all over the place. Just root for ALL of the local kids and be happy.

He would have started this year for PAM, but not last year... GET THIS IN YOUR HEAD, NOBODY WAS GOING TO START OVER DADDYS BOY!!! TradingupBH sounds like barbers Hill. Understand this... I been saying Day 1 he is a dime a dozen to me meaning I have seen a lot of qb’s like him some even better. However, for folks in candy land, THEY NEVER HAD ANYTHING LIKE THAT IN THE HISTORY OF THE PROGRAM. And blowing all kinds of nonsense.I remember when Singleton was doing the same thing for PAM in which if you put them side by side Singleton wins that because he did it in a tough 6a district and playoffs. I know RJ can’t help who png plays, but the homers really need to for once, stop and ask themselves could RJ do this against an Aledo, Manvel, College Station etc... that answer would be a big fat NO. If he could they would be playing next week. Kid is good, but just good for the armpit of mediocrity of the golden triangle. Outside of cupcake land he struggled. scoring 10 tds and barley winning says Crosby had nobody on the field and neither did png defensively. The other games speaks for themselves 

Had the privilege of coaching him in 8th grade on my select football squad 409 Elite. I also coached against him flag football - Sr football. He is the best kid on every level I coached against and actually coached. The best thing about him is his attitude, work ethic, personality, etc. he is the best football player in this area for sure. Hands down.