RoschonsBigBro

39 minutes ago, ROSCHONSBIGBRO said:

2,918 passing with 35 tds,

1,627 rushing with 29 tds

1 rec for 43 yards and a td.

65 TOTAL TDS ON THE YEAR!!!!

PRETTY GOOD FOR AN AVG QB

Great numbers!

Now, I saw even better numbers for a local QB a few years ago and he didn't win WRS.

Had over 5000 total yards and 71 total TD's for the season.

1 hour ago, ROSCHONSBIGBRO said:

2,918 passing with 35 tds,

1,627 rushing with 29 tds

1 rec for 43 yards and a td.

65 TOTAL TDS ON THE YEAR!!!!

PRETTY GOOD FOR AN AVG QB

Playing against cupcakes, with exception of two in which he didn’t have stellar stats in those games he was avg or below... reality sets in next year when the true mvp is gone with a horrible defense putting the offense in bad field position... remember I called it lol.... on the real, lol bro is talented, no doubt, IMO just not to the level the people of candy land is making him lol

8 minutes ago, pakronos said:

Playing against cupcakes, with exception of two in which he didn’t have stellar stats in those games he was avg or below... reality sets in next year when the true mvp is gone with a horrible defense putting the offense in bad field position... remember I called it lol.... on the real, lol bro is talented, no doubt, IMO just not to the level the people of candy land is making him lol

He had stellar stats in every single game 

Ran for nearly 300 yards against nederland

And had over 300 total yards and 4 tds on y'all. 

8 tds and 600 plus yards in two game against yall

You are entitled to your opinion 

1 hour ago, ROSCHONSBIGBRO said:

Whoever that guy was should've won with those numbers.

A wise man told me that the WRS was too damn political. Seems it's true

Even tough I am a voter, I do agree.

The QB I am talking about was Silsbee's Dontre Thomas. Passed for over 3200 yards and 40 TD's, ran for over 1800 yards and 31 TD's.

40 minutes ago, ROSCHONSBIGBRO said:

He had stellar stats in every single game 

Ran for nearly 300 yards against nederland

And had over 300 total yards and 4 tds on y'all. 

8 tds and 600 plus yards in two game against yall

You are entitled to your opinion 

Since you want to put his stats from last year against PAM for more padding, cool, he threw for under 200 with one big run. Don’t sit up here and act like he was running for 10 yards a carry on 15 totes and was 20/20 with 300 yards... most of it came on a one big play against pam,anyways.

12 minutes ago, pakronos said:

Since you want to put his stats from last year against PAM for more padding, cool, he threw for under 200 with one big run. Don’t sit up here and act like he was running for 10 yards a carry on 15 totes and was 20/20 with 300 yards... most of it came on a one big play against pam,anyways.

Again you are entitled to your own opinion. I don't see it that way but it's fine. Y'all had a more dominant defensive performance his sophomore year yes.  Great showing on D. Good runs by Hines. 

But 1 year older, 1 year better. That's what matters to me mostly. Good luck next year, if you read that transfer thread he might qb y'all next year lmao. People are funny.

7 minutes ago, ROSCHONSBIGBRO said:

Again you are entitled to your own opinion. I don't see it that way but it's fine. Y'all had a more dominant defensive performance his sophomore year yes.  Great showing on D. Good runs by Hines. 

But 1 year older, 1 year better. That's what matters to me mostly. Good luck next year, if you read that transfer thread he might qb y'all next year lmao. People are funny.

Not being funny or showing hate, he better off staying in candy land. Transferring inside the district is a red flag and that would jeopardize his senior year and the TEAM year

3 hours ago, pakronos said:

With every post you make, people on here laugh. If you don't think Shug is talented, you need to go to the band thread. His numbers are pretty dang good. He plays against who's on the schedule. Your almighty PAM played same "cupcake" teams as you call them and didn't put up those numbers. Get outta here with that busted up evaluation mess.