West Orange Stark vs Salado

tennisbc

3 hours ago, aTmfan06 said:

Heavy traffic from probably Beltway 8 to Westgreen on I10. If you have a toll pass take 99 and you can avoid it all

You're really going out of the way taking 99 let alone needing a chunk of change to get through. There are no toll booths in the area so you're gonna get a nasty letter in the mail if you don't have ez tag. Just car poll and be beyond downtown before 430 and you'll be ok.

57 minutes ago, BearEssentials97 said:

You're really going out of the way taking 99 let alone needing a chunk of change to get through. There are no toll booths in the area so you're gonna get a nasty letter in the mail if you don't have ez tag. Just car poll and be beyond downtown before 430 and you'll be ok.

Agreed. I do like the idea of bypassing downtown and 610 may be sufficient to do that.  My plan would be to hit 610 north by the Budweiser plant take it around and climb on the HOV when you get to I-10 on the west side.

However, going on Grand Parkway is not the way I would go.

1 hour ago, AggiesAreWe said:

Personally, I think the best plan is to stay home and listen to Gary.

Gary does the best play by play and sounds the same as he did I would listen in the 80s.  Great job....but if I can see it with my own eyes, I have to!  Besides that you can catch the replay the next day!

26 minutes ago, GUNHO said:

I would think that is way to conservative seeing how they played last week.Belville did a good job shutting down their offense and really should have won that game. 

They are considering our last two weeks of play , Mexia slowed us down and Madisonville played us close ( if you look at scores only ) . But I’ll take a 9 point win and play next week .

I don't think people understand what it means to wear the wos logo. First of all it is not given you have to earn as many tried and failed because they wasn't willing to put in the work and those who do wear it with pride. Like other schools we have our share of problems but it's our school  we love and take great pride being apart of west orange stark and mabe one day we will be look at for than just football, BUT UNTIL THEN WE ARE 4 TIME AND BACK TO BACK STATE CHAMPIONS, 38 GAME WINNING STREAK ,111 SHUTOUTS AND KICKING A$$ AND TAKING NAMES. 35 10 STAMP IT SEE YOU AT NRG NEXT FRIDAY NIGHT 7:30 THE PAIN IS COMING WE ARE THE WEST ORANGE STARK MUSTANGS YOU WANT IT COME AND GET IT DONT CARE WHO R AND WHERE YOU R FROM WE WILL GET TOO YOU AND THROUGH YOU!!!!

21 minutes ago, ATTITUDE IS EVERYTHING said:

I don't think people understand what it means to wear the wos logo. First of all it is not given you have to earn as many tried and failed because they wasn't willing to put in the work and those who do wear it with pride. Like other schools we have our share of problems but it's our school  we love and take great pride being apart of west orange stark and mabe one day we will be look at for than just football, BUT UNTIL THEN WE ARE 4 TIME AND BACK TO BACK STATE CHAMPIONS, 38 GAME WINNING STREAK ,111 SHUTOUTS AND KICKING A$$ AND TAKING NAMES. 35 10 STAMP IT SEE YOU AT NRG NEXT FRIDAY NIGHT 7:30 THE PAIN IS COMING WE ARE THE WEST ORANGE STARK MUSTANGS YOU WANT IT COME AND GET IT DONT CARE WHO R AND WHERE YOU R FROM WE WILL GET TOO YOU AND THROUGH YOU!!!!

No way he was sitting down while he was typing....

Go Stangs!