West Orange Stark vs Salado

tennisbc

1 hour ago, earl Campbell said:

Salado is Coached by Alan Haire. He’s no slouch and will have his team prepared. He’ll watch all the games WOS has played vs. slot-t teams and adjust. Watch out, Eagles may pull this one out!! I’m calling an upset. Mark it down!!

I really think u know wat they're in stored for. Slot -t teams want do well against w.o teams. U really need to do ur research. 

10 minutes ago, MackLewis said:

I was worried about this game for WOS until I found out that Salado runs the slot-t.

I’ll favor WOS against a slot-t team, although I no longer believe WOS is the favorite to win it all.

Just for u doubting them never measure the heart of champion. U really don't know !! Wen they feel threatened is wen they go to another level. It would be a gud idea to pay attention to w.o teams.stop looking at how they played. The defense is gonna give anyone fits.

Salado is Coached by Alan Haire. He’s no slouch and will have his team prepared. He’ll watch all the games WOS has played vs. slot-t teams and adjust. Watch out, Eagles may pull this one out!! I’m calling an upset. Mark it down!!

that's a pretty good idea - I wonder why no one else thot of this the last three years that WOS marched into the finals

13 minutes ago, dj said:

Just for u doubting them never measure the heart of champion. U really don't know !! Wen they feel threatened is wen they go to another level. It would be a gud idea to pay attention to w.o teams.stop looking at how they played. The defense is gonna give anyone fits.

This WO team is not on the level of the last 2 years, I think we all know that.  Not as good offensively or defensively.  Which is to be expexted.  This is where it will catch up to them, this late in the playoffs. Not this round, but a possible Cuero and Pleasant Grove matchup.

Plus, they are the team to beat, and the team everyone has been aiming for for 3 years.  That’s tough as well.

5 minutes ago, earl Campbell said:

I knew I’d get all you WoS stark fans all Fired up! Lmao!! I am hoping they play this game at Woodforest Bank Stadium in Shenandoah so we can all see the upset heard across the State!! It’s time to pass the torch to someone else in 4A - D2!! Y’all are like team everyone hates!! 

I can live with that. With success comes jealousy.

6 minutes ago, MackLewis said:

This WO team is not on the level of the last 2 years, I think we all know that.  Not as good offensively or defensively.  Which is to be expexted.  This is where it will catch up to them, this late in the playoffs. Not this round, but a possible Cuero and Pleasant Grove matchup.

Plus, they are the team to beat, and the team everyone has been aiming for for 3 years.  That’s tough as well.

And I admit that I hope that I’m dead wrong about it.  I’d love to see a 3 peat.  Just don’t think it’ll happen this year.

5 minutes ago, MackLewis said:

SHHHHH -be quiet -- these kids don't know that-  THEY JUST SHOW UP AND PLAY WITH GRIT - and will show you that you got to come and take it -til someone does 4AD2 is their world

2 hours ago, earl Campbell said:

Consider it marked down.  He is Coach Alan Haire, he aint no slouch, he will have his team prepared, he will study WO-S and adjust. Adjust?  Adjust to what? 2nd and 12, 3rd and 16.  Maybe he ought to try nailing jello to the wall.  Come on Chain Gang.

3 hours ago, earl Campbell said:

He's gonna watch all of the games WO-S has played against slot T teams?  You really have no idea how many games that is, do you?

I knew I’d get all you WoS stark fans all Fired up! Lmao!! I am hoping they play this game at Woodforest Bank Stadium in Shenandoah so we can all see the upset heard across the State!! It’s time to pass the torch to someone else in 4A - D2!! Y’all are like team everyone hates!!

Yeah, I heard that they have pretty good TV monitors, so when that upset occurs, you can see it on the tube at Woodforest.  Then you will have to set your sights back on the field and face reality.

2 hours ago, MackLewis said:

I was worried about this game for WOS until I found out that Salado runs the slot-t.

I’ll favor WOS against a slot-t team, although I no longer believe WOS is the favorite to win it all.

That’s good that you and every one feel that way. We don’t want to be the favorite, i’m fine with us being the underdog.

I am hoping they decide today. I need to let my boss know to take off early. I hope this does not turn into another do not want that stadium or that stadium or day and time. So many teams seem to not want to play WOS at a place we have a winning record at in the playoffs. Believe me there are not that many in the Houston area.

3 hours ago, earl Campbell said:

I can bet you a 1 TRICK PONY, will not beat CT and The Mustangs!