West Orange Stark vs Salado

tennisbc

16 minutes ago, tennisbc said:

Salado beat Mexia 28-7 and beat Liberty 63-14.  WOS beat Mexia 17-3 and Liberty 32-0.

Any word on time and place?

Just asked.  Goblin has heard back at Moorhead in Conroe and that they will flip on the day.  WO-S wants Friday, Salado saturday.

You don’t want to play at PVAMU trust me. I saw the Westfield - San Marcos game there and it was a miserable experience (and not just the game). Parking is atrocious, the little bit that they have is all on the visitors side of the stadium and there is only one road in and out. There is no lot at all on the home side. This also means that fans from both teams all enter through the same gate and the home team fans have to cross over once inside, so prepare to wait in line to get in. They only had one concession stand open on each side and the lines were all the way out to the seating area . Only one set of restrooms were open on each side as well. If this game ends up being played there I highly recommend getting there way early and even then there is no guarantee that you will not have to wait for just about everything.