Are pocket-passer QBs a thing of the past?

D3zii

I’m sitting here watching Wisconsin get beat down by Ohio States defense and just started thinking , are pocket passers dead in college football?

with the amount of speed defenses are putting on the field if your QB just sits in the pocket he’s almost like a sitting duck. Idk maybe I’m just not seeing them but if I’m a college coach I’m probably not recruiting any pocket passers to Be my QB

im Strickly talking  about College , in the NFL the best ones are pocket passers but in college I don’t see it 

7 hours ago, D3zii said:

I’m sitting here watching Wisconsin get beat down by Ohio States defense and just started thinking , are pocket passers dead in college football?

with the amount of speed defenses are putting on the field if your QB just sits in the pocket he’s almost like a sitting duck. Idk maybe I’m just not seeing them but if I’m a college coach I’m probably not recruiting any pocket passers to Be my QB

im Strickly talking  about College , in the NFL the best ones are pocket passers but in college I don’t see it 

Yes