What a year PNG, Memorial and Silsbee had give a big thumbs up to all 3 teams

WOSFAN99

On 12/3/2017 at 8:27 AM, prepballfan said:

Thanks my friend hope to do even better next season. Congrats on the Stangs season and hope its another SC for you guys

Y'all will man im a big Mustangs fan but I pull for y'all guys to I went to three of y'all games this year I was pulling for y'all to go to state as well that's how go y'all was

9 hours ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

WOSFAN99, Silsbee is in your classification and went just as far as PN-G and Memorial, lost in the same round.  Do they not get a thumbs up and a good year congrats?

You right they do but I was keeping it local like PNG Nederland memorial they is all local as well as vidor but I'm looking at the teams that made it to the 3 round not just the first round I sorry man if no one like it make a post about it

10 minutes ago, WOSFAN99 said:

You right they do but I was keeping it local like PNG Nederland memorial they is all local as well as vidor but I'm looking at the teams that made it to the 3 round not just the first round I sorry man if no one like it make a post about it

Silsbee isn't local? Silsbee made it to the 3rd round.

13 hours ago, WOSFAN99 said:

LoL.

Well then.  This could get real interesting come next alignment if these numbers being reported are accurate.

Wonder if we can be "Local" then.