Should Roschon Transfer?

5 hours ago, pakronos said:

If this was to happen WOS would be a better fit. Going to PAM would cause certain people to get the UIL INVOLVED to hurt PAM and they would wait till the end of the season to pull it, IMO. Everyone thinks I’m hating on this kid, I want you to take off the homer glasses. This last game showed what I been saying all year. When RJ goes against a tough defense he doesn’t have these 5 star athlete games. Personally being in this district hurt him as playing against the likes of Lumberton, Lee, Livingston, Ozen, Central... just padded his stats and to be honest, gave him no challenge. Also keeping him in blowout games also pads the stats even more. When he played against that team yesterday, that’s what he will be facing at UT, on the low side of the talent. This is why I said he might be a wr or athlete going in there. Used liked swopes maybe. THATS NOT S KNOCK ON HIM!! just saying imo, those stats are not impressive when you look at who he done it against. PAM and Nederland kept his stats either avg or below, every team other than those teams were not very good.

You really get me, RJ is being recruited by most of the major schools who have watched him against all types of teams. They are recruiting him for QB not WR. Now unless you are a recruiter from a major college you should step off and let the big boys play this game...

1 hour ago, FrodoNDN said:

You really get me, RJ is being recruited by most of the major schools who have watched him against all types of teams. They are recruiting him for QB not WR. Now unless you are a recruiter from a major college you should step off and let the big boys play this game...

Those recruiters obviously don’t know our garbage district lol... but whatever...

The fact that this thread has 4 Pages now is laughable 

Let’s pull a kid out of school so he can go win somewhere else? Come on man... That’s exactly what’s wrong with kids today and why teachers are dealing with entitlement issues on a daily basis. Pretty dang soon they’ll be in the workplace - and those of you on here that are some sort of supervisor are going to have to deal with that damage.

Luckily, from all I’ve heard, Roschon is a great kid. However, we’re creating a generation of “Me-First” kids by catering to this mentality of you can play in your own sandbox. Ridiculous 

24 minutes ago, PlayActionPass said:

Has IMG been in contact?

I'm sure he would fit right in down there.I 

I wish. With all the resources they have, private qb tutors, former pros, etc. I'm sure he would do fine there. He could also recruit his team mates there.

But I'm just his brother lol. I'm sure dad has no interest on going back n forth to Florida. Also unless they foot the bill for everything it aint happening lol

6 minutes ago, ROSCHONSBIGBRO said:

I wish. With all the resources they have, private qb tutors, former pros, etc. I'm sure he would do fine there. He could also recruit his team mates there.

But I'm just his brother lol. I'm sure dad has no interest on going back n forth to Florida. Also unless they foot the bill for everything it aint happening lol

His png team mates or fellow long horn recruits?

26 minutes ago, PlayActionPass said:

If IMG thinks enough of him to recruit him, then I think they would give him a full ride, all expenses paid scholarship.

Well it hasn't happened yet. If it does, then I'll give ya my real opinion but until then it is what it is.

Roschon and dad knew what it was when they signed up. Shug is happy.