Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
WOSgrad

Katy 44 Atascocita 0/FINAL

38 posts in this topic

11 hours ago, Wb Tex said:

He's not the starter but he's on that team #12

 

My Mistake. He is The backup. He gets playing time due to the blowouts lol

TradenupBH likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/2/2017 at 9:38 PM, aTmfan06 said:

Katy’s QB is a freshman also... 

Starter is a SR (#7 Austin Marshall) McClelland(Freshman #12, gets about 4-5 series a game)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, aTmfan06 said:

My Mistake. He is The backup. He gets playing time due to the blowouts lol

No, they rotate them regularly

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, Wb Tex said:

They have a freshman qb .He's from beaumont but really isn't a freshman my son played for his dad little league football team.The black diamonds

“They have a freshman qb......but really isn’t a freshman...”.   Is he in 9th grade or not ?

Reagan likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, CCRed said:

“They have a freshman qb......but really isn’t a freshman...”.   Is he in 9th grade or not ?

My son played with him for his dad's lil league team.My son is class 2019 and he was a year behind him now he's 2021 you do the math

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

pe2009, which RB is #2. He had good size and speed, but had like 3 fumbles against Cy Ranch. Is he younger or just having some fumble issues? I was at the game and was scratching my head to see a Katy player fumble so many times. Just curious is all.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, TradenupBH said:

pe2009, which RB is #2. He had good size and speed, but had like 3 fumbles against Cy Ranch. Is he younger or just having some fumble issues? I was at the game and was scratching my head to see a Katy player fumble so many times. Just curious is all.

Jr Deondrick Glass.....recovering from ACL surgery and still not 100%....was on varsity as Freshman and soph, changed Jersey from 30 to #2....Yes....don't know what happened with him and Josh(#5) vs Cy-Ranch....neither turned the ball over all season and both put it on the turf multiple times vs Cy-Ranch...very unusual. And understandbly, Atascocita worked on stripping the ball. We were all scratching our heads because like I say....hadn't had a fumble all year.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0