Temple 33 Port Arthur Memorial 29/FINAL

WOSgrad

12 minutes ago, AggiesAreWe said:

Because pak walked out on his team, he can no longer be a Titan fan on this site.

Anything he posts about PA Memorial football from now on will be deleted.

Not to beat a dead horse, but he cheered AGAINST PAM when PNG played them in 2016. I don't understand it. Constant loyalty change. It's like reading Donald Trump's Twitter feed. 

Now that I have landed, all of you can well just say I have some hair that needs braiding in tight spaces and all of you can do it. I been on this sight for years. I do not sugar coat ANYTHING. Those boys played their butts off, I knew they would lose because of the adults on the side line. Only reason I was so called against them was because Kenny ray called my job crying to my boss about how I made fun of his kid instead of preparing for png that week. Again kudos to the KIDS because of what they all went through this year. The rest of y’all, I hope your team lose also. Oh I ain’t going nowhere

2 hours ago, AggiesAreWe said:

Because pak walked out on his team, he can no longer be a Titan fan on this site.

Anything he posts about PA Memorial football from now on will be deleted.

Really??? Cause I see it and call it as it is? By the way, I didn’t “walk” out on anyone.the flight attendant ask me to turn off my phone as I saw temple score the final TD 

1 hour ago, Raider24 said:

Just talked to my son and he said he thought that pass down to the 2 should have been called incomplete. Came down and ball came loose into the end zone. 

I hope not.  The present scenario is bad enough.  Had to be gut wrenching for players, coaches and fans.  

I know y'all don't realize it now, but in Tx HS Football, this was a good season.  Congrats to the Titans for representing the area well.

4 minutes ago, REBgp said:

I hope not.  The present scenario is bad enough.  Had to be gut wrenching for players, coaches and fans.  

I know y'all don't realize it now, but in Tx HS Football, this was a good season.  Congrats to the Titans for representing the area well.

I watched the second half on Texans live and it looked like a good catch to me. He did reach for the end zone after having control and the ball came loose as he hit the ground. He then got up and recovered it himself but was called down by contact.