South San Antonio Tournament. ☆Silsbee☆

Who That

5 minutes ago, MBaller#1 said:

Hurry up and fly the football guys to San Antonio before the games today lol.

I wonder what the rules are for how soon they can play?   Maybe they should take a few days before jumping back in the fray.  What happened last night had to have taken something out of them.  It had to cost something.  But kids are resilient and playing basketball will be the best therapy.

8 minutes ago, JimThorpe said:

I wonder what the rules are for how soon they can play?   Maybe they should take a few days before jumping back in the fray.  What happened last night had to have taken something out of them.  It had to cost something.  But kids are resilient and playing basketball will be the best therapy.

Maybe not all, but some of the football players will see basketball action Tuesday night at home against Beaumont Ozen.

It is mind boggling how competitive Silsbee has been so far this year with that schedule.  For point of reference, Concordia has now beaten Cy Fair Learning Center twice by double digits.   CFLC probably has 6 to 8 high D1s on its team.   They were basically Kingwood Christian last year and blew through the YMBL.  This year’s team is better. 

22 minutes ago, DXTR said:

Off the bench for @SHS_TigerNation Kdrain Cartwright with 2 straight threes 
#AlamoCityHoops #txhshoops

5 hours ago, Kountzer said:

Silsbee vs Klein Collins Thursday the 7th at 4:30pm, in the berry center.  By the time I get off & then fight thru traffic that game will be over.

I think Silsbee will play Klein Collins at CY Woods. 

3 hours ago, Who That said:

Barnes played the next day up in Dallas last year after the football game and we beat Dallas Lincoln. And then we went on to play Dallas Skyline for the championship game... :)

We were knocked out of the playoffs in football last year in the first round,  well before the Dallas tourney.