ANOTHER Honor Killing!

Reagan

5 hours ago, Kountzer said:

So what is your solution?  There are billions of muslims in this world.

The first thing one does is not let them flood into our country.  They offer nothing!  They will not assimilate.  I just brought this article up to show what we are dealing with. 

1 hour ago, Reagan said:

The first thing one does is not let them flood into our country.  They offer nothing!  They will not assimilate.  I just brought this article up to show what we are dealing with. 

You wouldn't be on this msg board with out the people from the middle east who programmed and engineered most of the new technology we use today.

36 minutes ago, Reagan said:

So, as long as you can use a computer you are OK with these so-called "Honor" killings?

That article was about something that happened in another country.  If it happens here deal with it.   It can't be any worse than psychos shooting up churches and schools.

5 hours ago, stevenash said:

My thought is to make certain that "our way of life" is not impacted by or merged with "their way of life"

Our way of life merged with their way of life back during the crusades, or more recently when Exxon and mobil started pumping their oil for the SUVs in Lumberton and Sour Lake.

1 hour ago, Kountzer said:

Our way of life merged with their way of life back during the crusades, or more recently when Exxon and mobil started pumping their oil for the SUVs in Lumberton and Sour Lake.

You mean that this muslim hatred for Christians/Americans didn't start in 2016?

You can have business dealings with other countries without living their lifestyle.

This thing goes all the way back to Genesis and Abraham.  I am sure you know the story. Abraham had the son of works Ishmael, and the son of faith Isaac.  This was way before the USA was thought of.  

The USA has a lot of geo political interests in the middle east.  Building a 40 ft wall all around the country & kicking out all the muslims is not feasible in a number of ways and on several levels.  In the long run it's not good for business and a lot of other stuff.

1 hour ago, Kountzer said:

This thing goes all the way back to Genesis and Abraham.  I am sure you know the story. Abraham had the son of works Ishmael, and the son of faith Isaac.  This was way before the USA was thought of.  

The USA has a lot of geo political interests in the middle east.  Building a 40 ft wall all around the country & kicking out all the muslims is not feasible in a number of ways and on several levels.  In the long run it's not good for business and a lot of other stuff.

So you have no problem with how Kate Steinle died?

I was surprised when the guy was found not guilty, but what can you do?  I had a problem with how she died, but I also had a problem with how Philando Castille, and Tamir Rice died. Also that guy in Charleston who was shot in the back while running away.  Juries and grand juries do what they do.

21 hours ago, Kountzer said:

I was surprised when the guy was found not guilty, but what can you do?  I had a problem with how she died, but I also had a problem with how Philando Castille, and Tamir Rice died. Also that guy in Charleston who was shot in the back while running away.  Juries and grand juries do what they do.

Speak of the devil, or a devilish situation, I just saw this in the news:  

This is the hidden content, please
 was the person shot in the back that I was referring to.