NEDERLAND BULLDOG CLASSIC/Post updates here!

WOSgrad

2 hours ago, AggiesAreWe said:

3rd place final LCM 52 Vidor 40 

LCM finishes 3rd with a 52-40 win over Vidor.  Great defensive effort capped by shutting Vidor out in the 4th quarter.  Bears led by Christian Weatherly with 17 pts and 10 rebs, Katon Brown with 11 pts, 13 rebs, 7 assists, and Cole Frost with 10 pts.  

On 12/2/2017 at 0:07 PM, TxHoops said:

Look, when a kid has produced against some of the top kids in the country and has been offered a free education by some of the best basketball minds in the country, yet someone announces on a local board that he will reserve judgment until he sees him for himself against some local competition...  And then most think no one would have the audacity to say that unless it was tongue in cheek, but then that someone continues to try and justify that statement...

Well, any ribbing you get at that point was self-inflicted.  And I can assure you that neither Hayden nor his parents give 3 rips about what us clowns say on this board.  And I doubt Soulja is going to lose sleep - he can take it and dish it out :D 

I hope he hit another 28, except against Ozen :)

20 hours ago, KWall98 said:

Does anyone have the entire list of the All-Tournament Team?

Hayden Hefner was named MVP.  Katon Brown and Braden Bridges from LCM were named to all-tournament team, as was William Fawcett from Vidor.  Not sure about other teams, but I'd expect 4 and 5 from Lufkin.  Both could really play.