BISD/YMBL Tournament/Post updates here!

WOSgrad

5 hours ago, Who That said:

I" Never said who I" was talking about.

I normally really don’t do this but just in case it was for me!! First off I bleed maroon and white die hard tiger fan you even can find me in trophy case as All-State 94-95 year. I try not to hate “as some would call it” but if someone doesn’t agree or speak how they feel which might be different from ones other opinion we often call that hate. I spend a lot of my time housing kids,coaching kids, feeding kids in the summer all SILSBEE KIDS... I also support a lot of kids wishing them well to chase the dream I once had to play college ball and get that awesome education. If you noticed I said nothing about the pros because if you get a free education you won the game and all the hours you put in all the summer traveling paid off. Basketball owes me nothing because I used it to the end to get where I’m at. I was only stating about the YMBL because I was told this and my opinion was asked about the tournament. I do believe if all the local teams played it could get back to where it once was which was a big tournament for the GOLDEN TRIANGLE!!! And last but not least no hate at all I have a SON that plays for The team he was one of two freshmen on the team last year so if you paid enough attention to me and went out to trophy case you should be able to figure out who I am if you even care so you would know I’m not a HATER!!! 

1 hour ago, kingjames said:

I normally really don’t do this but just in case it was for me!! First off I bleed maroon and white die hard tiger fan you even can find me in trophy case as All-State 94-95 year. I try not to hate “as some would call it” but if someone doesn’t agree or speak how they feel which might be different from ones other opinion we often call that hate. I spend a lot of my time housing kids,coaching kids, feeding kids in the summer all SILSBEE KIDS... I also support a lot of kids wishing them well to chase the dream I once had to play college ball and get that awesome education. If you noticed I said nothing about the pros because if you get a free education you won the game and all the hours you put in all the summer traveling paid off. Basketball owes me nothing because I used it to the end to get where I’m at. I was only stating about the YMBL because I was told this and my opinion was asked about the tournament. I do believe if all the local teams played it could get back to where it once was which was a big tournament for the GOLDEN TRIANGLE!!! And last but not least no hate at all I have a SON that plays for The team he was one of two freshmen on the team last year so if you paid enough attention to me and went out to trophy case you should be able to figure out who I am if you even care so you would know I’m not a HATER!!! 

Chuuuuuuch!!!! 

1 hour ago, kingjames said:

Well that closed that case quickly !!!!!

8 hours ago, kingjames said:

I know who this is. You had 30pts, 12 steals, and about 6 assists vs Lincoln in the Beehive in 94. Naw bruh, your a good dude. 

13 hours ago, TxHoops said:

I think silsbee could get a good enough test in the YMBL.  Honestly, other than the Wagner game, were the other games in SA a significant bump over who they’d play in Beaumont?  

I think so too because you would have the battle of Golden Triangle who get bragging rights as the best team. And plus we could have a LIL fun on here also. Silsbee will be battle tested when playoffs come from playing the bigger schools it worked for us last year and I believe it will this year. 

Until I stared coaching 4 years ago, back when I played, the YMBL was a MAJOR deal. Just seems to be different now. I was shocked when I watched the tournament for the first time in about a decade at how much it has digressed. They definitely need to bring all the local powerhouses back, and make it a prime-time tournament(not mostly during the day when everyone works) so the seats will fill up. It didn't matter who was #1 in the local rankings, if you won the YMBL you were the best, period. Just doesn't seem that way anymore.